1-Test Cyp - amazing results (low shbg)

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

If you're low shbg, add 30-50mg of 1-Test cyp to your TRT, it's a game changer for me. I loved the cream but due to high dht and horrible hair loss I couldn't handle it

I read that 1-test cyp has a
100:200 anabolic/androgenic ratio and does not aromatize, so added it to TRT.

It's the only thing after cream that makes me feel I don't have low T. Great energy, sex drive, no ed. Injections no matter what protocol don't work, AIs and hcg make me feel like death. If you're low shbg, scrotum cream or DHB

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Abuser200

If you're low shbg, add 30-50mg of 1-Test cyp to your TRT, it's a game changer for me. I loved the cream but due to high dht and horrible hair loss I couldn't handle it

I read that 1-test cyp has a
100:200 anabolic/androgenic ratio and does not aromatize, so added it to TRT.

It's the only thing after cream that makes me feel I don't have low T. Great energy, sex drive, no ed. Injections no matter what protocol don't work, AIs and hcg make me feel like death. If you're low shbg, scrotum cream or DHB
So you add this to your cream protocol?

eli

My voice has got deeper, I walk more confidently, morning wood, all the benefits of a true TRT. The only other time I got that was cream solo only but it was the crazy high DHT

I think it's a perfect addition to trt since it doesn't aromatize

Vince

Super Moderator
How long have you been on 1-test and what's your current protocol.

Congratulations on finding a protocol that makes you feel right.

DS3

My voice has got deeper, I walk more confidently, morning wood, all the benefits of a true TRT. The only other time I got that was cream solo only but it was the crazy high DHT

No legitimate pharmacy in the world produces it, so obviously it is UGL. So the dosing and sterility is never going to be reliable. It has also been demonstrated m, anecdotally of course, to be liver toxic.

Your subjective benefits sound like the grandiosity that androgens temporarily bring to the table upon implementation. These benefits will fall back to baseline levels of confidence and energy.

eli

No legitimate pharmacy in the world produces it, so obviously it is UGL. So the dosing and sterility is never going to be reliable. It has also been demonstrated m, anecdotally of course, to be liver toxic.

Your subjective benefits sound like the grandiosity that androgens temporarily bring to the table upon implementation. These benefits will fall back to baseline levels of confidence and energy.

Yes ugl,
It's been 7 weeks and I've been in an amazing mood since week two.
I've never experienced this feeling of well bein on injections ( trt) no matter what protocol, ed, eod, sub q or im.
The only other time like mentioned was T scrotum cream twice a day which had my DHT through the roof and I was balding, don't think that was good long term. Liver toxicity? It's a very small dose, I don't drink alcohol. I'll get bloods done and see how numbers are in a few weeks

madman

Super Moderator

This is definitely far-fetched, to say the least.

*During puberty, there is a testosterone-dependent growth of the length of the larynx of about 1 cm. This size increase, together with the length and mass of the vocal cords, leads to a lowering of the vocal register. To maintain a high soprano voice, young males in the sixteenth–nineteenth century were castrated before puberty. A deep voice is directly related to androgens so that a lower register can also be induced in women by testosterone treatment. The depth of voice in a man is correlated with the duration of the pubertal phase after which the androgen receptors are lost. Once reached, the register remains unchanged and no modification of the voice can be obtained after puberty in hypogonadal patients. The gender-specific change of the vocal register is correlated with the degree of mineralization in human thyroid cartilage. This modification is linked with the expression of the enzyme alkaline phosphatase. Few chondrocytes near the mineralization front are positive for the androgen receptor and also for alkaline phosphatase, suggesting an involvement in androgen-mediated thyroid cartilage mineralization (Claassen et al. 2006).

madman

Super Moderator
Yes ugl,
It's been 7 weeks and I've been in an amazing mood since week two.
I've never experienced this feeling of well bein on injections ( trt) no matter what protocol, ed, eod, sub q or im.
The only other time like mentioned was T scrotum cream twice a day which had my DHT through the roof and I was balding, don't think that was good long term. Liver toxicity? It's a very small dose, I don't drink alcohol. I'll get bloods done and see how numbers are in a few weeks

Glad to hear but get back to us on how it all plays out in 2-3 months.

eli

How long have you been on 1-test and what's your current protocol.

Congratulations on finding a protocol that makes you feel right.

It's been 7 weeks
After 7-8 days first thing I noticed was libido and harder erections
And then everything else. On regular TRT, that'd only last a few days or weeks but it's week 7 and things have been consistent

Current protocol is
80mg test C a week, 20mg t scrotum a day, 40mg of 1-Test cyp

Feeling too good almost, pray it stays like this, so far it has for a while

ERO

It's been 7 weeks
After 7-8 days first thing I noticed was libido and harder erections
And then everything else. On regular TRT, that'd only last a few days or weeks but it's week 7 and things have been consistent

Current protocol is
80mg test C a week, 20mg t scrotum a day, 40mg of 1-Test cyp

Feeling too good almost, pray it stays like this, so far it has for a while
On the 40mg of 1-Test cyp, is that once a week?

Tman

This is definitely far-fetched, to say the least.

*During puberty, there is a testosterone-dependent growth of the length of the larynx of about 1 cm. This size increase, together with the length and mass of the vocal cords, leads to a lowering of the vocal register. To maintain a high soprano voice, young males in the sixteenth–nineteenth century were castrated before puberty. A deep voice is directly related to androgens so that a lower register can also be induced in women by testosterone treatment. The depth of voice in a man is correlated with the duration of the pubertal phase after which the androgen receptors are lost. Once reached, the register remains unchanged and no modification of the voice can be obtained after puberty in hypogonadal patients. The gender-specific change of the vocal register is correlated with the degree of mineralization in human thyroid cartilage. This modification is linked with the expression of the enzyme alkaline phosphatase. Few chondrocytes near the mineralization front are positive for the androgen receptor and also for alkaline phosphatase, suggesting an involvement in androgen-mediated thyroid cartilage mineralization (Claassen et al. 2006).
Well...I don't know...my voice changes with changes to dosing, temporarily, and even cracks, gets deeper, and mellows again. I've made the joke, several times, over the last few years with dose changes, "going through puberty."

Dwayne337

@eli correct me if i've mistakned you for someone else, but i believe i read your older posts saying you're a non responder to trt and don't feel any different on trt

if so, just the simple addition of 1-t cyp actually produced the benefits of trt you were looking for? also why are you on 80mg test cyp if trt had no benefits for you? (if i am correct in my assumptions)

btw i'm also a non responder 25 shbg, don't feel any different being 200ng/dl vs 1000ng/dl, even tried 500mg/wk and felt no different. currently off trt. i don't mind trying 1-t cyp if it actually works. but can it be ran solo or need a test base? will it cause shutdown?

eli

@eli correct me if i've mistakned you for someone else, but i believe i read your older posts saying you're a non responder to trt and don't feel any different on trt

if so, just the simple addition of 1-t cyp actually produced the benefits of trt you were looking for? also why are you on 80mg test cyp if trt had no benefits for you? (if i am correct in my assumptions)

btw i'm also a non responder 25 shbg, don't feel any different being 200ng/dl vs 1000ng/dl, even tried 500mg/wk and felt no different. currently off trt. i don't mind trying 1-t cyp if it actually works. but can it be ran solo or need a test base? will it cause shutdown?

Yes true! Especially with the injection, literally zero benefits. It's weird.
With the cream twice a day I felt great
And now back to injections + 1-test cyp and I feel very good!!
I wish low shbg patients were studied, there's something that's wrong clearly

DixieWrecked

I did M1T back in the day. That stuff was so strong I am certain I took years off my life. Has to be the strongest steroid in existence to this day and I bought it over the counter. Unreal.

eli

I did M1T back in the day. That stuff was so strong I am certain I took years off my life. Has to be the strongest steroid in existence to this day and I bought it over the counter. Unreal.

Bro i don't know what that has to do with HRT but okay lol

DixieWrecked

Bro i don't know what that has to do with HRT but okay lol
It's the same compound you are using, bro. haha.

5-10mg a day blew me up like crazy. Strength unreal. Size. Aggression. But felt like death. Hairloss, lethargic. Blood pressure. Nose bleeds. If I would have gotten blood work I am sure it would have looked horrendous.

Last edited:

eli

It's the same compound you are using, bro. haha.

5-10mg a day blew me up like crazy. Strength unreal. Size. Aggression. But felt like death. Hairloss, lethargic. Blood pressure. Nose bleeds. If I would have gotten blood work I am sure it would have looked horrendous.

It is not bro, M1T has 17aa attached to it and also has a different ababolic androgenic ratio.

I remember m1t, bought it from gnc back in prohormone days

geyr7777

What do you mean by ‘non-responder’? When I started TRT 5 years ago, the honeymoon period was so euphoric. Unfortunately those effects are gone. I do not feel much different now being on it or between peaks and troughs. 3x/week, so longest stretch is 3 days, but I have missed a day and was at 4. My labs show elevated T, but I am just wondering what you mean by non-responder. Thx

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me