1/2" Delt -- always a lump and bruise

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

I am not sure what I'm doing wrong, but every time I attempt to use my deltoids as a target, I end up with a lump under my skin and a bruise. Every time. Injecting into my quads, never an issue. I'm trying to get a better rotation of spots since I am doing 2x a week now, but I've been sticking with quads because of the bruising. Maybe 1/2" isn't enough?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

maxadvance

the lump is the oil that didn't make it into the muscle, 1/2 inch is pretty shallow, never heard of less than 5/8 for intramuscular. I've always used 1.25 in for im, mostly between my thighs and butt.

sirgawain

yeah, for my legs I use the bigger needle -- I have just seen so many videos touting the 1/2" for delta and apparently that's too much. 1" needles in the delt leave me very sore for days.

Vince

Super Moderator
yeah, for my legs I use the bigger needle -- I have just seen so many videos touting the 1/2" for delta and apparently that's too much. 1" needles in the delt leave me very sore for days.
I always use half inch needle length. But now I only inject in my VG and Sub-Q.

Grendl

I am not sure what I'm doing wrong, but every time I attempt to use my deltoids as a target, I end up with a lump under my skin and a bruise. Every time. Injecting into my quads, never an issue. I'm trying to get a better rotation of spots since I am doing 2x a week now, but I've been sticking with quads because of the bruising. Maybe 1/2" isn't enough?
Same here, 1/2" 30g pin .07ml -- I've been experimenting with daily 'micro-dosing' for awhile, and wanted to include delts to increase the total number of sites, but they are almost always sore after -- no lump, just an ache that lasts for a day -- so I stopped. I'm a skinny old guy, fairly lean (well, sub 20% anyway, so not that lean I suppose) -- but I find using abdomen, hips and glutes/v-glutes sub-q works best for me. No pain/PIP, just the ocassional slight bleed and bruise.

U

Unlockable

Tried the delt again the other day and once the t went in, it felt like it was squishing a trigger point. It felt like having a massage and dry needling done but no release, horrible

bluerage

I also get a lump injecting .32 ml using a 29 gauge 1/2" syringe. The lump lasts days so I alternate between glutes and delts. Even then I might have to double up the glutes because the lump is still present.

The rockph

I saw your question I've been injecting for 5 years I started with a 25 gage needle1 inch over the years am now using a 30 gage 1/2 inch needle keep in mind its amuch smaller needle so go slowly of you try to inject to quickly it will happen slow down and see if that takes care of it good luck

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me