“Ageless Male Clinic’s”

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neal Wayne

What is the general consensus on chain clinics such “Ageless Men’s Health”.

Average cost a month is $250 and they require you to come into the office to get the injections. But not many options in my area. Maybe a place to start ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neal Wayne

DefyMedical or PrimeBody are about the only 2 that we'll recommend to guys. Most anything else is a cookie cutter approach that isn't that productive.

That is what I figured. I had a coupon for s local clinic and went ahead and did the blood test. At least this will tell me where my T and E are.

Love this site !! So much info.

CoastWatcher

Prime Body and Defy Medical play this game as well as anyone - better than the vast majority. I'm a Canadian, have excellent local care, but don't hesitate to share material and ideas that @Dr Justin Saya MD (Defy's medical director and a regular contributor here) and Dr. Michael Rotman (New York urologist and Prime Body member who has run a Q&A here at EM for members) bring to our attention.

Call both practices and ask hard questions.

@Jesse-Defy
@Sean Mosher

Neal Wayne

Labs show T 387 and E 27.

I am going to to order the more detailed Men’s hormone blood test and discuss with my primary doctor next week.

Then it will be time to get down to business.

CoastWatcher

Labs show T 387 and E 27.

I am going to to order the more detailed Men’s hormone blood test and discuss with my primary doctor next week.

Then it will be time to get down to business.
Was free testosterone and SHBG tested? Was the estradiol measured by the standard or sensitive test? The sensitive is the only accurate way for men to measure e2. If you're not sure which test was ordered, post the reference range - it's a dead giveaway.

Continue to read and ask questions. If you're not your own advocate, no one will be.

Leesto

Skip the cookie-cutter clinic experience and follow the advice of those here who are steering you toward high-quality yet affordable care. At great expense, I went through hell during my time with a men's clinic and believe me you don't want that. I can attest from personal experience that Defy has paid careful attention to my individual situation and concerns and has helped me to thrive.

Systemlord

What is the general consensus on chain clinics such “Ageless Men’s Health”.

Average cost a month is $250 and they require you to come into the office to get the injections. But not many options in my area. Maybe a place to start ?

I hate it when these clinics treat you like an invalid, as if you couldn't learn to self inject at home. This price is excessive, you can do better.

You can't optimize treatment on once weekly injections, I require injections every 2 days or TRT doesn't work. Treatment needs to be individualized to you.

No. 7

A relatively new Ageless store in Jacksonville, FL got me started.
I did have to go in once a month for an injection but they sent me home with what I needed til next time. My first month was free and they picked up the cost of blood work 2X in 3 months.

Admittedly, I was a little timid and overwhelmed by the whole thing at first and really needed someone to hold my hand. There I had someone to talk to, answer my questions (I had many ;)) and follow my progress.

All in all, not a bad experience for the uninitiated.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching