Company Wants to Sell Testosterone Self-Injector

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

I haven't seen this mentioned. Seems like a waste of money to me, but might expand the market for TRT for the injection averse.

Antares Pharma, Inc. announced that it had submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for QuickShot® Testosterone (QST), a drug-device combination product for the delivery of testosterone enanthate using a subcutaneous auto injector. QST is intended to treat adult men with low testosterone associated with a condition known as hypogonadism.

So far only the financial press have picked up the story,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I haven't seen this mentioned. Seems like a waste of money to me, but might expand the market for TRT for the injection averse.

Antares Pharma, Inc. announced that it had submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for QuickShot® Testosterone (QST), a drug-device combination product for the delivery of testosterone enanthate using a subcutaneous auto injector. QST is intended to treat adult men with low testosterone associated with a condition known as hypogonadism.

So far only the financial press have picked up the story,

Seems as if this has already been invented...

how_to_inject_testosterone_sermorelin_hcg.jpg

Vince

Super Moderator
My girlfriend uses that injector, it seems to work great. Now I should ask her what she rejects every morning. :)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Seems as if this has already been invented...

View attachment 2926

JohnDoeSmith

FDA approvals are not only for new inventions but for new methods of delivery. This application gives the rights to a company to charge a lot more money for an injector and a generic product like testosterone cypionate for insurance companies to cover. That is the reason why there are several FDA approved testosterone gels in the market that do the same thing- No new inventions but just a license to get insurance payments at 50 times what a compounding pharmacy charges. Crazy rules, I know.

JohnDoeSmith

FDA approvals are not only for new inventions but for new methods of delivery. This application gives the rights to a company to charge a lot more money for an injector and a generic product like testosterone cypionate for insurance companies to cover. That is the reason why there are several FDA approved testosterone gels in the market that do the same thing- No new inventions but just a license to get insurance payments at 50 times what a compounding pharmacy charges. Crazy rules, I know.

Oh I know, I was joking! I figured it was kinda like reinventing the wheel.

Nelson, your mailbox on EM is still full.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me