How much HCG and when to take it on Test Propionate

Buy Lab Tests Online
- Hi switched from Test Cyp about 2 months ago. (persistent and intense mental fog has come down to a degree where I can function without adderall)
- Doing .5ml (50mg of Test Prop) Every Other Day (EOD).
- stopped HCG when I got on Test Prop.

The question is:
I want to incorporate HCG to my Test Propionate TRT; however, I don't know how to do it because of their respective half lives; hence, when and at what dosage should I inject HCG?

Thanks guys!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
A common theory is 500iu twice a week, and some like 250iu EOD, 100iu daily, only you can decide what you want to do there.

Thanks Vince!
Well, since Test Prop reaches peak levels in about 24 to 36 hrs with a half life of about 2 days and HCG has a half life of about 2 days as well I think I will inject HCG the days I don't inject Test Prop.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
HCG is best taken in low doses more frequently.

Some of the top TRT Docs are putting their men on daily 100 - 150 iu's.

Mimics more nature rhythms and many men claim to feel better with a better libido as well.

I do it and would never go back to bigger less frequent injections.

norenred

@a_crossfitter: Isn't the half-life of prop quite a bit shorter?

Testosterone propionate has a terminal half-life of only 19 hours. After a single injection of 50 mg the maximum concentration is reached after approximately 14 hours (Behre et al 2004).

PS: I don't have enough posts yet to include the link to pubmed

Henry

HCG is best taken in low doses more frequently.

Some of the top TRT Docs are putting their men on daily 100 - 150 iu's.

Mimics more nature rhythms and many men claim to feel better with a better libido as well.

I do it and would never go back to bigger less frequent injections.

I followed Gene's advice and went from 250u's three times a week to 150u's daily and I feel great on it. Much better feel and higher libido.

Vitamin_C

I am currently experimenting with 250iu two times a week (Mon/Thur). I don't have any issue with shots but I don't like the idea of doing a sub Q shot every day, I'd burn through syringes and needles pretty quick and I don't shoot with the duller needle I draw up the compound with.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also inject 500iu of hcg twice a week but I have thought about injecting 250iu of hcg three times a week like Gene.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me