B5 Pantethine and L-Carnitine for Acne

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Looks like I'll try it too. The acne has started in on me about two weeks ago, (12th week of therapy), just on upper back, rear shoulders, and front delts. Nothing on the face thank goodness. Different from my teenaged years......these are small little zits that seem more like the irritated hair follicles. It's on the areas where I do "manscaping", shaving the hair on my shoulders etc. Never had this before, definitleyh irritated from the TRT. I think I'll try the soap first.

Just when I thought maybe my body has adjusted somewhat (I'm on my 19th week of TRT), the darned acne has flared up again. Worse this time......now it's all over my back......even the lower back. I had a flare up at week 12, it settled out, then now another flare up. I just ordered the zinc soap.......thanks for the info Nelson and you other guys. Gene, I also ordered the B5 Pantethine and L Carnitine. I had always been interested in the Pantethine due to it's reputation on helping with improving lipids profile.

Thanks again Nelson! I'll definitely try it! Add the Nizoral shampoo! Maybe with trying everything.....sun, Nizoral shampoo, zinc sop and pantethine I can lick this thing! Yah!

3-4 weeks, a full bottle of both and I don't think it had an appreciable effect for me, certainly wasn't a miracle worker, or combined with Nizoral, 2%Sal Acid wash. Good old fashioned hot compresses that I learned to use from my teen years has been the best thing, combined with the washes.

Fortunate

Would like to wake this thread up to ask questions about pantethine and L-Carnitine. It is unclear if the total daily dose is supposed to be 750/250 (split among three doses) or each dose? If the latter, that would be difficult.

Anyone have luck on pantethine, and if so, at what dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me