Blood results show low T and low E2, what to do ? Gynecomastia Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

blitz_silvia

Hey all,

I have only posted once before, have used a fair bit of steroids in the past, has problems recovering, see this thread (https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?1161-5-months-after-steroid-abuse)

At one stage my test was 245 ng/dL (not sure what e2 was at that stage)

Went on 250mg and .5 adex for about 6 months got results about 1350ng/dL and e2 was around 22

Dropped test dose a little then came off maybe 6 months ago, having alot of issues with gyno lumps giving me pain, used novla & hcg, ran out of adex (prescription from aus, been living in Thailand)

Cant get astra-zeneca adex here and not sure about other brands.

Anyways, had my bloods done the other week test was 327ng/dL and e2 was 6.9pg/mL

Not sure what to do from here, because my gyno lumps are pretty bad and hurt even at these levels,

I want to see a doc and have them removed, also want to get back on test cause I feel very average, lost alot of muscle and im guessing these levels are not healthy either.

Sorry for the messy post, will be thankful for anyone's advice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blitz_silvia

Can anyone explain my nipples hurt, I have lump in both sides since I was a teenager and the got worse when I used testosterone, but now the lumps are just sore and sensitive even at 6.9pg/mL, does the low T have something to do with it?

Vince

Super Moderator
blitz hi, that's interesting about your nipple sensitivity, I never have had nipple sensitivity, but I also know some women do and some don't have nipple sensitivity. I wonder if some people are just more prone to it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me