Types Of HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

I guess this is the right place to ask these questions-Can someone please tell me the difference between Recombinant HCG and Urine derived HCG ? Is one better and or safer than the other??
I never knew that the were various kinds until reading Testosterone Nation.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Many people have asked this question in the past. Recombinant HCG (rHCG) is derived through recombinant DNA technology, whereas urinary HCG (uHCG) is derived from the purified urine of pregnant women. rHCG, marketed under the name Ovidrel, is much more expensive than uHCG, which is marketed under the names Pregnyl, Follutein, Profasi and Novarel. Compounding pharmacies can also make uHCG preparations.

Many studies have been performed to determine if one product has better efficacy and/or safety than the other. Every study done in the past 10 years has come to the same conclusion: There is no difference in clinical outcomes between rHCG and uHCG. Given this conclusion and the fact that uHCG is less expensive than rHCG most providers prescribe uHCG.

References:
Recombinant versus urinary gonadotrophins for triggering ovulation in assisted conception
Recombinant versus urinary human chorionic gonadotrophin for final oocyte maturation triggering in IVF and ICSI cycles.
Recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin (rhCG) in assisted reproductive technology: results of a clinical trial comparing two doses of rhCG (Ovidrel) to urinary hCG (Profasi) for induction of final follicular maturation in in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer.

bdad

Many people have asked this question in the past. Recombinant HCG (rHCG) is derived through recombinant DNA technology, whereas urinary HCG (uHCG) is derived from the purified urine of pregnant women. rHCG, marketed under the name Ovidrel, is much more expensive than uHCG, which is marketed under the names Pregnyl, Follutein, Profasi and Novarel. Compounding pharmacies can also make uHCG preparations.

Many studies have been performed to determine if one product has better efficacy and/or safety than the other. Every study done in the past 10 years has come to the same conclusion: There is no difference in clinical outcomes between rHCG and uHCG. Given this conclusion and the fact that uHCG is less expensive than rHCG most providers prescribe uHCG.

References:
Recombinant versus urinary gonadotrophins for triggering ovulation in assisted conception
Recombinant versus urinary human chorionic gonadotrophin for final oocyte maturation triggering in IVF and ICSI cycles.
Recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin (rhCG) in assisted reproductive technology: results of a clinical trial comparing two doses of rhCG (Ovidrel) to urinary hCG (Profasi) for induction of final follicular maturation in in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer.

After reconstituted how long is HCG still usable? Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching