PREGNENOLONE, ADRENAL FATIGUE and ANXIETY !!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Okian

Dr. John Crisler on Super Human Radio about : Pregnenolone , Adrenal fatigue and Anxiety!

Discussion about PREGNENOLONE from min. 7.30 !!

He is saying that people with adrenal fatigue and anxiety can get better with PREGNENOLONE!! (a study says that people with anxiety have low levels of Pregnenolone)?

Anyone tried transdermal Pregnenolone with good results on anxiety and adrenal fatigue ? What do you guys think ?

Here's the link :

http://podbay.fm/show/133505292/e/1332786600?autostart=1

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Transdermals are hit and miss; using a pill that is super micronized and in a slow release formula will do the trick!

You can get Preg and DHEA here formulated that way and pharmacy grade to boot!

www.dhea.com

I have success with sublingual Preg, which I use to support my overall hormone modulation program.

This is not a popular method even though, in theory, sublingual should be superior to both transdermal and micronized. I use the Source Naturals brand. It's inexpensive, consistant, and generally available from all of the major US web stores.

chaps

Pregnenolone can eventually enhance estrogen levels. Not fond of supplementing that upstream hormone.

Bad bloating from pregnenolone/dhea

At the time of that thread my estrogen was already too high and I needed arimidex. I have since been able ot do 25mg dhea and 25mg mlm pregnenolone with no issues, I may have to even up my pregnenolone. Interestingly enough even though Dr Crisler prefers creams I had preg cream compounded and at 25mg I felt like a space cadet after a few days, literally it effected my driving lol I definetly think they are worth while but hopefully you have a doc with experience with these hormones.

I use a TD cream from APS (Defy) it's actually rather pricey approaching $100 shipped for 30mL that I'm considering going back to a capsule from Pure Encapsulations, I used the capsules sublingually, 20 minutes held under the tongue then wash it down.

With the TD cream Defy had me on 100mg DHEA/100mg Preg and felt really good on that dosing, the bottle lasts about 3 weeks and makes its affordability a little rough. The refill was marked to use half that and I know I felt better on the 100mg dosing.

The LifeFlo branded cream is huge glob at a lower concentration and it leaves a heavy moisturized feeling that I can live without. I never got enough of that one to get a noticeable feeling from it.

A cheaper option to get me back to the 100/100 dosing is where I'm headed, I think.

Pregnenolone can eventually enhance estrogen levels. Not fond of supplementing that upstream hormone.

Bad bloating from pregnenolone/dhea

What I read in that thread that I see as a corridor for his bloat was "1/4 a of a 25mg tablet dhea (6.25mg)". Presumably an oral tablet passing through the liver, his symptoms didn't get better when reducing Preg. This was a serious problem for me, taking DHEA orally, after 24hrs I went way up in aggression, anger, emotional stability, everything went out of whack for me. I never tested on it, but I'm sure it spiked my E2 (this was pre-TRT days). I'd lean to that being his problem in that area.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Pregnenolone caused bloating in my case. DHEA did not do much but I am taking it at 50 mg per day since my blood level came back low.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It never ceases to amaze me how we are all different and how we all respond differently to drugs.

I tolerate just about everything with no sides whatsoever.

Just goes to show that we all different and we need to remember that.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me