Low DHEA high normal testosterone on cypianate

Buy Lab Tests Online

jberger52

Got all my labs back today after 1 month on testosterone cypianate. Everything good[free testosterone 21, 1300 for total], but my Dhea is 25, half of the lower limit. Would you start Dhea supplements. Still lack energy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jberger52

thanks for the protocol

Gene,
thanks for the protocol. thought it would be wise to take DHEA. Didn't know about pregnenelone. Will start as recommended and let you know the results

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene,
thanks for the protocol. thought it would be wise to take DHEA. Didn't know about pregnenelone. Will start as recommended and let you know the results

Make sure you use a micronized product.

www.dhea.com McPherson Labs has pharmacy grade super micronized slow release of both which is ideal for uptake and the best way to take both.

Hammer

I have read about the backfilling theory and it sounds logical. My doc's theory is that since pregnenolone and DHEA are precursors to testosterone, taking exogenous testosterone eliminates the need for the precursors. I took both DHEA (50 mg) and pregnenolone (50 & 100)mg and didn't notice any difference compared to not taking them. My pregnenolone levels were at the bottom of the range and didn't change much with supplementation. My DHEA levels were in the middle of the range and they didn't change much either. Supposedly, oral DHEA is more effective in woman than in men. Everyone reacts differently however.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me