Mixed Pregnyl (HCG)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonsson

Hello! Need some advice with my Pregnyl.

Pregnyl when mixed with the supplied water, not bac water. How long can I keep it in the fridge?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Hydranted

I found this post via Google search and made an account just to thank you for putting all of this together. This post answers just about every question I had about hCG.

I will be starting TRT soon and will certainly be using this website as a resource.

Thanks again!

Edit: One question I was unable to answer from this thread is the matter of desensitization from use of hCG. Are there any studies proving that this is a real risk or is it just a myth that has taken off on message boards?

Also, why such a large disparity between protocols that use hCG along with testosterone? Some say 250iu E3D, others say as much as 500iu EOD...and everything in between.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You are welcomed, Hydrated and Jonsson! Stick around ExcelMale.com since we have great discussions every day. Click on the "What's New Page" every day.

Hydranted

Welcome Hydranted. Post up your lab results in the Blood forum and you will get great answers.

Thanks! I edited my post above to include a couple of questions. I'd love to hear your opinion if you've got one.

I'll probably wait to post my bloodwork until my 2 month follow up labs. I'm past the point of trying to figure out why my testosterone levels are low. I've had 4 or 5 sets of labs drawn to diagnose my issue, but no luck. I'm an otherwise healthy guy, I just have crappy T levels.

I am now under the care of a great doctor who has agreed to put me on TRT. I will hopefully be starting within a week.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
LONG TERM HCG- Does it stop working due to testicle Leydig cell desensitization?

This study of two people did not show issues after 23 months of high doses: http://www.eje-online.org/content/53/2/315.short

This study showed no long term reduction in efficacy:
http://www.eje.org/content/77/4/753.short

This old study in rats probably fueled the misconception, but at these doses in rat cells HCG receptor occupancy returned to normal after 120 hours. How can we extrapolate to humans?http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...03720777900727

The reason there are different doses of HCG used by men is the same reason why there are different doses of testosterone. Everyone is different so no cookie-cutter protocol works for everyone.

Hydranted

Does the powdered hCG need to be kept cold prior to reconstitution? Or is it only a concern once it's been mixed with the bac water?

If the powder needs to be kept cold, how do compounding pharmacies achieve this during shipping? I'm guessing some type of cold pack might be used, but that doesn't seem like it would last very long when it sits in a warehouse or back of a delivery truck.

Perhaps I missed it in this huge pile of information, but I didn't see it in the threads about expiration and/or refrigeration.

The powder does not need to be kept cold before reconstitution. Some pharmacies ship hCG in a refrigerated cooler to prevent exposure of the drug to high outside temperatures in the summer during transit. However, this is not necessary as stability studies show the powder is stable up to 50 °C for up to a week. See the following study: http://www.google.com/patents/EP0814841B1?cl=en

Hydranted

I just received my package of medication to find that the hCG has already been mixed. Not a big deal, just wasn't expecting that.

Perhaps I'm worrying a bit too much, but should I be concerned that the premixed medication probably sat in a hot warehouse or in the back of a truck for 4 days? It has been scorching hot here this week. It was wrapped in a cold pack but I imagine that only stays cool for a couple of days.

I found this quote on the forums here. Sound about right to you?

""HCG won't start losing potency until about 90 days after reconstitution so you have nothing to worry about. Even after 90 days it will lose about 7% of potency per month...again, nothing to worry about. HCG can be left out of the fridge for days with no impact on potency. I think there is a lot of internet lure when it comes to HCG potency.""

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hydranted:

No, do not assume that. It may have not been exposed to heat since it was sent with cold packs. Even if they were melted, they probably helped preserve it.

You will know soon. I tell guys to inject 1000 IU of HCG twice during the first week and then come down to 250-500 IU twice per week. If your testicles are not fuller after two weeks, then something is not right with the product.

Hydranted

Hydranted:

No, do not assume that. It may have not been exposed to heat since it was sent with cold packs. Even if they were melted, they probably helped preserve it.

You will know soon. I tell guys to inject 1000 IU of HCG twice during the first week and then come down to 250-500 IU twice per week. If your testicles are not fuller after two weeks, then something is not right with the product.

Thanks Nelson. Lesson learned here, I'll definitely be asking for powdered hCG for my next refill.

My my protocol calls for 500iu of hCG on day 5 and 6 after my T injection but I will speak to my doctor about possibly increasing the dose during the first week. I also may ask about splitting my T dose to 50mg E3.5D. We briefly discussed it before and he seemed ok with it.

I had my first T injection this morning. It went well. It's likely a placebo effect but I feel a little bit better even after one shot.

Jonsson

Hello Nelson!

My pregnyl is in ampoule 1500ie and in the leaflet it says 1ml sterile water with sodium chloride 0,9%.
So i dont think this is bac water because there is no alcohol in it.

Can i store this in the fridge a couple of days when its mixed?

Ampoules are single dose containers, so they can not be stored for later use once the neck is broken. This is why the manufacturer included a preservative-free diluent.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me