Women HRT - Defy or Other Medical Provider

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

My wife is struggling with menopause and has been seeing an local doctor for HRT treatment. As alot of us have experienced, some ups and downs but really struggling lately with the latest protocol. Do any of you have any experience and feedback for Defy (or other online service provider) for women - 50 year old with no weight or health issues ?? Even just a consult to get opinion and/or switch.

Any feedback is appreciated. You can PM me if you don't want your comments public. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JMP

Saul, My wife is receiving care at Defy with Dr. Saya for about 6 months. She is on Testosterone cream, progesterone, dhea and natures thyroid. She is 51 and generally in good shape. First, she has been happy with Dr. Saya and Defy as far as knowledge, care, service, etc. What she hasn't had is a big change in how she feels. There has been a significant improvement in wetness during sex which used to be a problem and no longer is. However as far as body composition, sex drive, and feeling any better, she feels like the changes have not been very noticeable or significant in any way. She is contemplating getting off some of these medications but is giving it another few months. I hope this helps.

mooseman109

My wife is also a defy patient. She intially comsulted wth dr calkin, and is know speking with Christie NP. My wife is also a NP.
They started her on estrogen, testosterone and progesterone. It was bad, she was like a little tasmaninan devil from the cartoon for a week or so! Dropped the testosterone amd estrogen as she was really mid level on her labs anyway. She kept the progesterone amd it has been great. Then added some type of thyroid med. She is 54 and really peripost menopausal. Her sex drive was always good, but she was very tender. That has gone and she has returned to her wild banshee self. I beliece she is about 6 -7months in. She is happy

mooseman109

Oh, yes. My wife uses scream cream. While it may not make her convulse into orgasm after orgasm, she definetly can tell a difference. For her she needs 30-40 minutes prior.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me