Will Sex Robots Make Real Women Obsolete?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
If that happens, women will have no one but themselves to blame really. Two, what's to prevent the same happening to men? There are male sex dolls for women. Telling that the good doctor does not see the reverse happening as a threat to men. Obviously, not a chance in hell they will be banned, and will continue to get more and more realistic. If/when sex bots become a realistic experience, I have no doubt those who can afford it, may end up preferring them. May even improve male/female relations as men can get their sexual needs taken care of and will not need women for that per se, and that may reduce social pressures men and women feel. One can easily find as many potential pros (1) as cons to this development and that "robot ethicist" is obviously feeling threatened as a women first, vs as an objective scientist. There's nothing unethical about robots that fulfill a need that harms no one. I'd be happy to try one, but I also know at this time it's more an enhances masturbation experience than a sexual one. I also think they're totally focusing on the wrong end of those dolls for realism...

(1) reduced STDs, reduced sexual crimes, etc.

I'm in so good of relationship now, I wouldn't want to try having affair with a robot. I would be afraid of losing what I have, it seems a little impossible to me, to be having my best sexual relationship at age 63.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

I'm in so good of relationship now, I wouldn't want to try having affair with a robot. I would be afraid of losing what I have, it seems a little impossible to me, to be having my best sexual relationship at age 63.

I don't think having sex with a robot is any more an affair than masturbation is as it's essentially an advanced form of it. If you left your GF for a robot, I guess that's a different matter....

The idea of not being charged with a crime, accused of sexual misconduct, or this labyrinth of what is consent, or losing at least half my shit in a nasty divorce is indeed intriguing but I'm not sure that that's resolved with a robot.

Will Brink

The idea of not being charged with a crime, accused of sexual misconduct, or this labyrinth of what is consent, or losing at least half my shit in a nasty divorce is indeed intriguing but I'm not sure that that's resolved with a robot.

I'd think it totally resolves it, until they become sentient and do the same thing to you above ;)

Will Brink

http://vt.co/lifestyle/relationships/58-year-old-man-sex-robot-girlfriend-real-wife/
Here's a 58 year old married man, sleeps with his robot 4 nights a week and his wife is okay with it.

Would seem a perfect set up for all concerned. Some men just not willing to ignore their need for some form of sexual contact when perhaps wife no longer up to it, and they don't want to get divorced. Seems like a win win really. What I read in that article is mostly old sexual hangups.

mooseman109

The best part of sex is watching you partner go into throws of heavy repeated orgasms, I am not sure a does could replicate that. Part of the joy is figuring out what your woman likes and turns her on given any particular day. Someday nipples are too sensitive, other days they are ready to explode. The journey and adventure is part of what makes it great.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm with you, I love to hear my lady multi orgasms. It must be awesome to be able to cum so many times. :eek:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me