Will it always be a roller coaster?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Ok Guys,

I had my meeting with Dr. Saya from Defy Medical. I can't say enough good about him. I don't know if this TRT thing will pan out for me or not (praying it will) but he is the right Doctor for sure. He's very smart, kind and humble. A real decent man.

He suggested that I start EOD injections of 28mg T-cyp. (was at 50mg 2x per week) He said that if I didn't want to use an AI (which I dont - last resort) then this will be the direction to go for E2 control. My E2 isn't very high (30) but I have all the symptoms of such.

He's proceeding with more of a scientific approach of changing and measuring single items, which I like. So we will see how this new T-cyp protocol works for 5 weeks then add DHEA and pregnenolone (both in one capsule), then we will run labs and look at all plus thyroid potential issues.

In five weeks when I add the DHEA and Pregnenolone (25/30mg each I think) I will first start out with 5mg of preg and see how my body responds for a couple weeks, then 25mg and see how I do then same with DHEA...I'm afraid to take combination capsule at higher dose instantly.

What do you guys think?

If you are curious as to how I felt on the last protocol see thread #44 above and open the attachment.

Thanks for any and all input.:)

jiujitsu dude 30pg/mL e2 is 110 pmol/L it's no way high e2.. most would call it "sweet spot".. taking an AI at such levels will most likely result in having too low e2
one thing that may give you symptoms of high e2 that if you spent long long time with low estrogen cells adapt to low levels by increasing sensitivity to e2.. so very long time with low estrogen levels may results in high e2 symptoms from normal e2..
o understand the signaling pathways responsible, we examined estrogenic stimulation of cell proliferation in a model system and provided in vitro and in vivo evidence that long-term deprivation of estradiol (LTED) causes adaptive hypersensitivity.
Adaptive Hypersensitivity to Estrogen
Adaptive Hypersensitivity to Estrogen

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Thanks lowe2. Very interesting. "adaptive hypersensitivity".

I took another DIM tablet after my first 28mg T shot via new protocol because I started becoming angrier by the hour. Not my normal self. I'm hoping it will level out over the next 5 weeks. I notice this wind up after each shot - weird.

Thank you for the reply :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching