Will Defy Work With Pharmacies Other Than Empower?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryMc

Why was my previous thread Locked/Closed?
(Did I open a can of worms?)

I believe in a Free market and that the consumer should have the option to purchase, especially since it's paid out of pocket, and compare pricing anywhere.
Testosterone Cypionate and HCG are complicated because of US laws. I get that.
But if I could get my prescriptions quicker and for less, I would.

I find it quite comical that Marijuana is a Schedule 1 controlled substance. (same category as heroin, LSD, meth, and peyote)
I think the DEA needs to revisit these antiquated lists. It's a shame that a few stupid people abuse these and ruin it for the rest of us. If they got some sort of high or euphoric feeling from Tylenol or were able to use it to create another synthetic street drug, they'd ban it or force people to get a prescription or a blood sample or fingerprint to get a couple Tylenol. (IE: Sudafed) And Johnson & Johnson would be shitting bricks!
US Federal and State Regulations on Testosterone and HCG

I started TRT Sept. 2018 and feel so much better and am off the anti-depressant.
Since I'm on a very limited income and my current Dr.'s at Kaiser won't prescribe TRT, I have to pay for everything out of pocket.

I have found cheaper meds at local pharmacies that have and dispense T, HCG, and anastrozole.

When I inquired about this to Defy, the answer I received was, "Our doctors are only licensed in FL."
Strange because Empower is in Texas....?

Bottom line. Is it legal or ethical for a doctor/clinic to force a patient to use their contracting pharmacy ONLY?
I realize T is a Class 3 controlled substance, but so is morphine and I got that for pain management when I had cancer.

I'm almost out of HCG and T and want to begin getting them locally. (cheaper and faster)
Costco, Walmart, Walgreens, etc... all dispense these meds. now.

Thank you for any input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel