Whey Q&A

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I can answer this BUT it is only anecdotal. I have used whey for decades and after consuming it I consistently notice my blood sugar levels spike and within an hour I’m crashing hard. These issues lead me to pursue only the cleanest whey protein powders (limited ingredients, sweetened only with stevia) To no avail I still had blood sugar issues and bloating.

Fast forward to 5 weeks ago. I decided to go a totally different route and go with pure casein. I got a 2 lb bag off bulk supplements to give it a try. Let me tell you, it is like night and day. I can consume 40-50 grams at once with ZERO bloat, blood sugar spikes and crashing.

I will never go back to whey. It doesn’t agree with ME at all. I certainly won’t bash on it either because all of our chemistries are different.

I will also mention I don’t have issues with gas on casein either. I swear by it if anyone is having blood sugar, bloating , gas and crashing issues on whey. Grab PURE (no other ingredients, flavorings etc) casein and give it a shot
I've been using organic grass-fed bone broth along with L-leucine. I like the results I've been getting.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bumpy

I've been using organic grass-fed bone broth along with L-leucine. I like the results I've been getting.
I’ve only tried Ancient Nutritions and I find theirs “salty” tasting which freaks me out. Great protein mind you but the taste…ugh. What brand do you use and does it have that “salty” taste to it?

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve only tried Ancient Nutritions and I find theirs “salty” tasting which freaks me out. Great protein mind you but the taste…ugh. What brand do you use and does it have that “salty” taste to it?
No salty flavor, I do add a little glyine, for a sweet flavor. I use less than a quarter teaspoon of glyine.

Attachments

• PXL_20210628_003203425.jpg
    PXL_20210628_003203425.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel