Where to buy syringes, HCG, ED drugs online without a prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online

jacb

I have just found what looks like a good supplier of 1 ML, Low Dead Space, Luer-Lock, Sterile, Barrel/Syringes. The brand name is Soft-Ject. LINK

The Low Dead Space (LDS) Syringes can save quite a lot of product/$ over time.

20F29BE4-6615-4D16-9EE3-57D12B59D895.jpeg

Easy Touch 27G x 1/2” Luer-Lock Needles are available from BM Global Supply LINK

You may care to consider using the “Swabable“ Luer-Lock vial adapters from Westpharma.

B49BF6D5-F940-48E5-874A-7144913F4A72.jpeg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Nelson, you have done a great job getting all of this great information out there for guys! I have been in the business for many many years and have a huge collection of sources but most don't have this opportunity and get stuck with trying to be syringes from CVS or WalMart. I remember a pharmacy asking me what I was going to do with a 27g, 1", 3cc syringe. I told him I was going to shoot heroin and left them on the counter. Dumb questions get dumb answers. I though by my size alone it would be pretty easy to figure that one out.

wadadlibear

Within the last few weeks Amazon stopped shipping syringes to my State (NY). Luckily it was just after I placed an order.
Whoa! I just checked and you are right!! I bought this product in January 2022, and just checked Amazon to buy again and it says “cannot be delivered to your location (NYC)!”

So what is another option? eBay?

DaveK22

Within the last few weeks Amazon stopped shipping syringes to my State (NY). Luckily it was just after I placed an order.
I live in NY too (unfortunately lol). So far I have found the following 2 sites that will ship with no script...

I just placed my first order yesterday with easytouch...I actually used my HSA card & they sent a tracking number today. (Label created only). I'm guessing if I was going to get "rejected" due to being in NY, I'd know by now. Only reason I didn't use Westend was they didn't have the size I wanted.

I've used Westend before with mostly good results...at the time of this post, you can use disc code "15off" for 15% discount.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me