Where to buy Low Dose Naltrexone with no script.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
A close friend of mine is recovering heroin addict, he would like to try LDN. He is very short on cash, so he's looking for a place to buy low-dose Naltrexone with out a prescription. Can anyone help?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidrn

LDN is the same as full strength Naltrexone, except just a fraction of the dose. At the full strength it was used in the past to control opioid addiction, however, since the full pill destroys your dopamine receptors, it also makes your life joy- less. Currently, LDN is used with non addicts to increase immune system ability. It is the number 1 method for MS, and several other auto immune diseases, unfortunately I tried using it for Rheumatoid arthritis for 13 months without success, and had to return to mainstream medications (Humira or Enbrel are examples)

Vince

Super Moderator
david, thanks for your reply. I know it doesn't help everyone, I do believe it's worth a try for him.

davidrn

The more you research LDN, the greater it sounds. I still take it, but I am taking it at the same time as I take a Immune Suppresant, my Rheumatologist suggested I continue. She believes although the LDN is pro immune system, and the drugs are immune suppressants, it still has the potential to help. The bottom line, other than a start up period of "interesting" dreams, (not nightmares) it has no side effects. I believe it is worth trialing for everyone, it can't hurt, and just could help.

davidrn

I started with 50 ml dilutant, but found it was even easier to use 500ml of water (by coincidence, Poland Springs bottled water comes in 500ml containers) I mix one 50mg tab in 500ml of water to equal 10ml = 1mg LDN. I take 45ml each bedtime. A compounding pharmacy is needed for Testosterone , but LDN is easy enough to just drop a tab in and gently shake.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me