What to add to TRT for max muscle gain?

Buy Lab Tests Online

copacetic25

I plan to start TRT with Defy in a few weeks. I have been doing a lot of reading and waiting for my Dr. Appts etc. I know trt will help me gain muscle, but what else can I add to help me gain a little faster. I currently eat six meals a day, lift 3-4 days a week, have a dietician program all my micros and macros etc. I'm thinking along the lines of a Tri-Amino injectable that Defy sells, or maybe even HGH. But, if I understand correctly HGH can be pretty pricy per month.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay Campbell

I plan to start TRT with Defy in a few weeks. I have been doing a lot of reading and waiting for my Dr. Appts etc. I know trt will help me gain muscle, but what else can I add to help me gain a little faster. I currently eat six meals a day, lift 3-4 days a week, have a dietician program all my micros and macros etc. I'm thinking along the lines of a Tri-Amino injectable that Defy sells, or maybe even HGH. But, if I understand correctly HGH can be pretty pricy per month.

Seems like you have everything dialed. Honestly mass gain (lean skeletal muscle tissue) is going to come from above maintenance kcal consumption. Depending on your somatotype, (mesomorph-ectomorph or endomorph), you should eat somewhere between 16-19 kcals per pound. 15 kcals per pound being your maintenance calorie requirement. Best of luck brother!

copacetic25

Nelson, Jay....thanks for the response.
I will say that I think many guys overlook the importance of upping their nitric oxide levels before going on trt or even once they are on it. I have been supplementing with an L-Arganine and L-Citruline supplement as well as some Pycnogenol and then using the Berkley test strips to measure my nitric oxide levels each morning. The three biggest things I notice are fat loss, (from the l-arganine I suppose), better erection and better energy. I am wondering how much better the injectable Tri-amino would be.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here are my supplements and protein shake components

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I read Muscular Development Magazine regulary and all of their papers are written my PhD, MD or other licensed practitioners.

There are what seems like a billion supplements you can take all to increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat; but the four supplements that stand out on top and are clinically proven, especially when taken together are:

1. Whey Protein - Isolate
2. Branch Chain Amino Acids
3. Beta-Alanine
4. Betain

chaps

BCAA, creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, eaa's. This won't do much unless you have the basics down though. But personally I noticed a dramatic difference from simply adding BCAA's during my workouts a few years back 20-30 grams sipped on throughout along with a solid diet and training program I build muscle noticeably faster, as well as shave a good day off my recovery. Bcaa's also help fight visceral fat ;)

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Some men report good results with this peptide mix. I have never tried it.

Sermorelin: How does your Doc Prescribe?

I added in Sermorelin about 9 months ago and I really leaned out...and I mean seriously. I am 54 years old and pretty ripped but never in my life did I see my abs...guess what...I do now.

It also helped to increase lean muscle mass.

It's far cheaper than HGH, a safe water based peptide, and simple to injection protocol.

Read the link Nelson posted in here to learn more.

I love the stuff!!!

If you've never used beta alanine...hold on it's quite a ride. Tingly itchy skin crawling type of feeling...it's pretty wild if you get a high enough dose of it. I find it in pre-workout drinks in the ingredients.

copacetic25

I added in Sermorelin about 9 months ago and I really leaned out...and I mean seriously. I am 54 years old and pretty ripped but never in my life did I see my abs...guess what...I do now.

It also helped to increase lean muscle mass.

It's far cheaper than HGH, a safe water based peptide, and simple to injection protocol.

Read the link Nelson posted in here to learn more.

I love the stuff!!!

Thanks Gene, yes I am considering Sermorelin with the Tri-Amino. Did you like that combo? If so, what dose did you use for the daily Sermorelin? And what price are you paying...I did not see it listed on Defy's site which is who I will likely be working with.

Thanks
Steve

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks Gene, yes I am considering Sermorelin with the Tri-Amino. Did you like that combo? If so, what dose did you use for the daily Sermorelin? And what price are you paying...I did not see it listed on Defy's site which is who I will likely be working with.

Thanks
Steve

I use 400 mcg of Sermorelin and 1 CC of Tri Amino before bed daily. The amino acids are proven to assist in the release of GH in the pituitary so it's a nice compliment to the Sermorelin and they both work synergistically.

Here are some links on their site to learn more and there are some great links in the Peptide forum for Sermorelin as well.

Call the office and ask for Jasen and tell him I told you to call him and he will answer all of your questions.

http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/185-introduction-to-sermorelin-acetate

http://defymedical.com/resources/he...t-of-adult-onset-growth-hormone-insufficiency

White Dragon

D
I read Muscular Development Magazine regulary and all of their papers are written my PhD, MD or other licensed practitioners.

There are what seems like a billion supplements you can take all to increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat; but the four supplements that stand out on top and are clinically proven, especially when taken together are:

1. Whey Protein - Isolate
2. Branch Chain Amino Acids
3. Beta-Alanine
4. Betain
Do you have any links to the research? WebMD claims science does not support the use of BACCs for athletic performance. I’m here to learn. Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me