What T3 dosage for high Reverse T3?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I have an Rx for 10 mcg. The label says take one in the morning, and if no symptoms, add one in before lunch. Is one enough to bring down Rev T3? Or 2 necessary for a Reverse T3 at 30?

I was taking t3 last year for a Reverse T3 of 24, and eventually quit the meds for a couple months. When I retested after quitting for those months, Reverse T3 was all the way up to 30.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I had been on 3 grains of natural desiccated thyroid and RT3 is a problem again so I am now taking 25mcg T3 every 12 hours. Talk with your doctor first but I am comfortable starting with the 25's but most would not be. My main problem is in my liver and not converting properly so I am going to just stay on pure T3. my Rt3 was running close to 19. really anything over 12 start looking for a problem!

Vtail

I had been on 3 grains of natural desiccated thyroid and RT3 is a problem again so I am now taking 25mcg T3 every 12 hours. Talk with your doctor first but I am comfortable starting with the 25's but most would not be. My main problem is in my liver and not converting properly so I am going to just stay on pure T3. my Rt3 was running close to 19. really anything over 12 start looking for a problem!

Anyone have experience with extended release T3? I was prescribed that (extended release T3) for my RT3 of 23, and am wondering about the pros/cons. The obvious benefit is just taking a single dose in the am. Any downside? I am waiting for my script to be delivered, so can't report yet on how its working.

MarcoFL

Anyone have experience with extended release T3? I was prescribed that (extended release T3) for my RT3 of 23, and am wondering about the pros/cons. The obvious benefit is just taking a single dose in the am. Any downside? I am waiting for my script to be delivered, so can't report yet on how its working.
I have tried both and found that I have more consistent results with immediate releases because there are more variables with SR. I just take 2 or 3 doses per day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me