What effect does TRT have on cortisol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Aaron

Okian, how are your cortisol and T levels now? I have extremely high cortisol levels too and low T. Have you discontinued TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sumeet7224

Have you ever had a complete thyroid panel. TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies.

Cortisol and Thyroid Hormones | Hypothyroid Mom

Hi Vince,
Thanks for replying.
Yes my doctor has tested me for following tests.
TSH is 1.370 (0.450-4.500uIU/ml)
Free T4 is 1.62 (0.82-1.77 ng/dl)
T3 is 130 (100 to 200 ng/dl)
He also ordered my reverse T3 and thyroid images. I don't have the copy of the result of, but he said that everything is normal and in normal range.

My cortisol levels are border line but from the day one, he thinks that this is due to some recent changes in my daily life, i.e Migrating to a different country, New job, living alone etc etc.

Best,
Sumeet.

Gman86

Hi Vince,
Thanks for replying.
Yes my doctor has tested me for following tests.
TSH is 1.370 (0.450-4.500uIU/ml)
Free T4 is 1.62 (0.82-1.77 ng/dl)
T3 is 130 (100 to 200 ng/dl)
He also ordered my reverse T3 and thyroid images. I don't have the copy of the result of, but he said that everything is normal and in normal range.

My cortisol levels are border line but from the day one, he thinks that this is due to some recent changes in my daily life, i.e Migrating to a different country, New job, living alone etc etc.

Best,
Sumeet.

Sucks he didn’t test for free T3, the most important lab for thyroid. Without that, you really have no clue whether your thyroid is optimal or not. And obviously get a copy of the results of your reverse T3. A doctor saying that it’s “in range” means literally nothing. Make sure yours is 15 or less.

I wounder why most GPs do not ask for complet Thyriod tests. I have to fight only to get free T3 and T4. Its like as long as ones ths within range everything is fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me