What do you say about my T values?

Buy Lab Tests Online

swedishdude

Yo! I'm a Swedish guy 29 years old, I turn 30 yo next month and these are the results I got from late 2012 (NOTICE: These values are over 6 years old, I haven't tested myself again as of yet):

S/P-Testosterone nmol/L 12.4 in reference values (8.64-29)
S/P-SHBG nmol/L 20.6 in reference values (14.5-48)
S-PSA ug/L 0.67 in reference values (< 2.0)
S/P-LH IE/L 5.7 in reference values (1.7-8.6)

From one guy I spoke to, this is considered (12.4 T value) low value back in the 80s but today they have changed the reference values (see 8.64-29) so it is considered normal. Now, I am NOT depressed or something like that, but I do not feel the same kind of drive that I had when I was 18.

I am wondering what I could do to ask my doctor for TRT. I mean, people are allowed to smoke while that has its own definitive risks and benefits(?) and they even damage other people through chain-smoking. There seems to be a lot of "soy-milking" cry outs regarding TRT for young men. I guess older people just envy younger people choosing to boost their T levels early in life?

Considering the situation of today's society, I don't expect to live any longer than 10 years more, so why not enjoy the 10 last years with awesome T levels and its associated effects? Let me know what you think of my levels. I have tried posting this on Swedish strength training forums but they are such "soy boys" about it.

Thanks in advance! / Swedishdude.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swedishdude

I think it no point posting such a old lab work.
I would ask your doc for new labs TT, FT, E2, etc,. and send it here.

Alright, so much can have changed in terms of T levels and such after that time? Only thing I can confirm is that I might have gained a few pounds (not obese, but somewhat buxom) over the last few years which might have impacted the levels negatively.

Royal244

Alright, so much can have changed in terms of T levels and such after that time? Only thing I can confirm is that I might have gained a few pounds (not obese, but somewhat buxom) over the last few years which might have impacted the levels negatively.

Yeah i would repeat it since 6 years is a long time. Do Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone (you didn't do it the last time and its more important value than total t, although you can calculate your free t if you know your total t, shbg and albumin using online calculators. Nevertheless, i would test it in a lab), SHBG, Estradiol, DHT, FSH, LH and maybe a regular blood panel if you didn't do it in a while. Post here your results if you can.

You're going to get any where here with this stuff either. No one wants to talk to you about 6 year old labs, if you make that some one else's "soy boy" problem that's pretty rich on your part.

Systemlord

Normal ranges and healthy ranges aren't the same thing, these ranges are everyone else and if you were naturally in the high end of the ranges, you would experience symptoms of low T still being within ranges.

There are studies showing the cutoff point for cardiovascular disease is under 440 ng/dL, so again it's in range but not in a healthy range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me