What do you love and hate about the new ExcelMale.com ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

DragonBits, a person already has the option in their profile to show the complete date of birth or just the year of birth. You can choose one or the other or neither.

I realize there is an option there, it wasn't easy to find for me at first, and I was suggesting make it a requirement and to also put it on your avatar so one does not need to look at your profile. Just by putting it on the avatar it might induce more people to actually fill it out without making it a requirement.

Very few people actually fill out the profile, and in the original site at least it wasn't all that obvious how to fill out parts of the profile,not sure about the new site.

It's obviously a judgement call on Nelson's part, I don't have a strong opinion about it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BenM

Thanks for all your hard work changing things over.

If I had one complaint, it’d be that on my iPhone particularly, the ‘Popular Today’ pane is quite tall and requires a fair bit of scrolling down each time before you actually get to the content.

It’s only a minor quibble. And really, is ‘Popular Today’ actually an accurate name for that pane? It’s the same stuff every time. Seems more like advertising to me, which is fine (gotta support the site somehow) but it isn’t like the content changes.

Just noticed my comment above seems to have been addressed, it looks much better now! Thanks :)

DragonBits

DragonBits, a person already has the option in their profile to show the complete date of birth or just the year of birth. You can choose one or the other or neither.

I thought it was would be useful to display this information on your avatar so one does not need to investigate by clicking on profiles. And by displaying age it would inform people that they can add age if they so elect.

Like Dragonbits Age 66 as a part of the display.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me