Weighted Blanket...anxiety relief

Buy Lab Tests Online
Any experience with these? They claim the weighted blanket gives comfort to minor anxiety and improves sleep, but these things are a little pricey to just try it out. I notice I can tend to like two blankets and not a warmth thing but I like the heavier feel of two blankets though my recent E problems and being hot in bed is impossible to use more than 1 lite cover in bed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Any experience with these? They claim the weighted blanket gives comfort to minor anxiety and improves sleep, but these things are a little pricey to just try it out. I notice I can tend to like two blankets and not a warmth thing but I like the heavier feel of two blankets though my recent E problems and being hot in bed is impossible to use more than 1 lite cover in bed.
I prefer to sleep with just my boxer shorts and on top of the blankets. But I do know many people like to keep covered while they're sleeping. I believe it may be a childhood memory of being nice and warm in your bed during winter.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I have always slept really well with heavy blankets, but the trick is not getting overly warm because that disrupts sleep. Temperature fluctuations can harm sleep patterns, the trick is finding a blankets that don't trap too much warmth.

LTChris

i wonder if something like a sleeping bag would help? More to do with the secure hugging sensation then the weight it self. probably cheaper anyway.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me