Using hCG and Clomid while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gonadotropica

Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum although I've been lurking for awhile. Interesting that there has been an uptick in guys posting about combining clomid with hCG but I don't believe much discussion has focused on using them both while on TRT.

I'll start with this: I've been on TRT for close to two years now, shooting 120mg of testosterone cypionate per week. I could not convince my doctor to prescribe me hCG nor clomid, since he is merely a family medicine doctor and it was an enormous effort to even get him to prescribe me injectable testosterone. I've taken matters into my own hands lately, since I'm tired of having small, shrunken testicles.

I have been shooting 1000iu/wk of hCG consistently the past 4 weeks and while I have noticed greatly enhanced sense of well-being and ejaculate volume, I haven't gotten much in the way of testicle size increase. My balls were not massive before TRT, but they are now half the size they used to be at about 1 inch in length (never assessed with an orchidometer). I know that while on TRT, it can take awhile for hCG to work due to having high levels of exogenous test so I'm going to be patient and continue shooting hCG for the next 6 months.

However, I decided to try an experiement at this point too since I haven't noticed much progress in the testicle size department. Being that I am on TRT, I started taking 50mg of Clomid along with the testosterone and hCG. I will evaluate this combination for about 14 days and see if it helps at all. So this will be a nice reference thread for anybody who finds this post afterwards who is in the same boat as me.

My question to the community: Has anybody else tried this before and reported good results? I would, of course, love to get my hands on some HMG but I haven't been able to find it yet. It seems pretty rare on the internet, but I will certainly jump at the chance to acquire some. Regardless, would hCG alone, in time while on TRT, restore ball size? How many months on average does it take some guys?

I don't have any labs I can post at the moment, but I will see about getting some in the future. I can say, based on prior experiments with my doctor and lab work before TRT, I am not primary. I'm on TRT in the first place due to ASIH (anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism) so I do have a history of using AAS, which left my testosterone levels at a miserable 350 or so naturally without any other drugs to help like clomid.

This post is already getting way too long, I'll leave it at that. Very interested to see other peoples' experiences.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gonadotropica

50mg of Clomid...per day? Almost guaranteed to give you Estrogen problems, way too much per day. More like 12.5/D.

You're right Vince, 50mg is too much. I am going to scale it way back to 12.5mg per day for now. I merely wanted to use clomid as a replacement for HMG so I could possibly stimulate production of FSH and LH, despite the fact that I am already using hCG to try to stimulate my testicles (and it seems to be working in every other way, except for testicular size).

After doing more reading, it seems even 50mg of clomid probably would not have been too helpful on TRT since there is just so much exogenous testosterone. It helps guys who take testosterone cream since not all of the testosterone gets absorbed and it's just milder in general (noticed much less testicular size once I switched from cream to injections).

As if it were a miracle, I can now get HMG from the same place I get hCG. Yes, it's expensive but this is the ultimate way to see whether testicular size can be restored. Once I get the HMG I will update this thread and let people know definitively if hCG and HMG can restore testicular size WHILE on TRT.

Gonadotropica

Also, with my original question, has it taken months for some people to notice testicular size increases using hCG alone while on TRT? I have been using 1000iu of hCG per week for about 4 weeks now and I haven't noticed any increase in testicular size at all.

Sean Mosher

I personally noticed a size/volume difference within a month or so using hCG when I first started TRT.
That obviously is not everyone's experience (as you can probably tell).
I was and am still doing 500 IU's twice per week on injection days.
hCG seems to be very hit or miss with many guys.
I'd give it a little more time since you're only 4 weeks is as you said.

Sometimes that question of size increase through HCG, etc seems more tied to the guy being Primary or Secondary hypo. If Primary/problem is or was the testes I don't think there's much of anything to be gained through stimulation thereof, no matter its HCG/HMG/Clomid or anything else.

BigBamBoo

I am secondary and all HCG has done for me is increase my E, and a byproduct of that or the HCG itself has caused me to gain about 15 lbs.

I never noticed that it helped with my nuts or increased their size. In fact, I have been off it now for 6-7 weeks and my nuts feel bigger and for sure hang lower than with the HCG.

So....just means everyone reacts differently to certain meds.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me