TSH around 2 on 3 different labs. Would it be worth getting a full thyroid panel done?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I haven’t. What would I be looking for?

A normal morning temp should be around 97.6 or higher. Low morning temp is a good indicator that the thyroid is not functioning properly. My morning temp, for instance, is always around low 96’s. Which highly indicates either low thyroid, or low cortisol, from my understanding. Most likely thyroid related, if I had to guess.

Monitor your oral morning temp for a while, and see if it is low or not.

jt55981

Your TSH looks pretty good. Any other reason why you want to check your thyroid levels, or just peace of mind.
Been on trt for 4 months, and haven’t notice any drastic improvement. Also I have sparse outer eyebrows, and saw that’s a symptom of hypothyroidism. So yeah, basically for peace of mind, to make sure there’s not any underlying thyroid issues.

Gman86

Been on trt for 4 months, and haven’t notice any drastic improvement. Also I have sparse outer eyebrows, and saw that’s a symptom of hypothyroidism. So yeah, basically for peace of mind, to make sure there’s not any underlying thyroid issues.

One of the main ways to assess thyroid function without labs is checking your temp. Since it’s about 1pm EST, you cant check your morning temp today, but you can still check your temp. If it’s low now, most likely it was even lower this morning. My temp never gets into a healthy range, no matter what time of the day. When temperature is low, literally all functions of the body are not going to be optimal. Every function of the body needs proper temperatures to work sufficently. It’s a very underrated part of health and longevity, imo.

Its can be expensive to pay out for the 5 necessary tests so keep that in mind. A TSH of >2 might be worth looking into but one thing to avoid is stepping in to this fad "hypo", "sluggish", or "Sub-Optimal" Thyroid nonsense that is current in vogue. TSH by itself is a very poor judge of Thyroid function.

TSH
Free T3
Free T4
Antibodies
Reverse T3

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones