TRT -vs- HCG monotherapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

hebejebe

Im often told that TRT is a better protocol than hcg mono. Im curious as to what/why the difference. Im secondary hypogonad so my doctor advised hcg mono as opposed to trt. Hcg has taken me from 285 test to the 900's. Why does hcg mono get such a bad name? My doc seems pretty confident in the protocol and is a little reluctant to bring testoserone into the mix.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Because most guys are primary and thus its a futile method, plus it typically spurs aromatization in the testes as I said in your other thread.

DragonBits

Im often told that TRT is a better protocol than hcg mono. Im curious as to what/why the difference. Im secondary hypogonad so my doctor advised hcg mono as opposed to trt. Hcg has taken me from 285 test to the 900's. Why does hcg mono get such a bad name? My doc seems pretty confident in the protocol and is a little reluctant to bring testoserone into the mix.

I think it's a perfectly valid protocol for the treatment hypogonadalism.

I have the feeling for me it would only raise my Total T to maybe 450-500 ng/dl. Based on what clomid did for me.

BTW, I think the majority are secondary, but that still doesn't mean we can all get natural production up to the 900s.

From what you said, I wouldn't add testoserone to your current protocol.

How is your estradiol and how do you feel is a key question?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me