TRT Injections for 2 months, results back. (Low SHBG)

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I wanted to provide some info back to the community since I asked a few questions initially before starting this journey. I am 35, 190lbs and have had low T (200 range) for 5+ years.

Here are my labs from pre TRT roughly 2 months ago:

Testosterone, Serum : 266 Range 264-916
Estradiol: 15 Range: 8-35
LH: 5.5 Range: 1.7-8.6
SHBG: 13.4 Range 16.5-55.9
Hematocrit: 43.4

Protocol: Twice a week, IM injection into thigh, 50MG Test Cyp. No AI, No HCG
(Doc wanted test taken twice, trough day, and one day post injection)
One Day POST Injection:
Test: 899 Range 264-916

These are the trough labs, so last day before an injection:

Testosterone, Serum : 484 Range 264-916
Estradiol: 24 Range: 8-35
SHBG: 11.5 Range 16.5-55.9
Hematocrit: 47.9

So it appears as most stated with my low SHBG I need to inject more frequently. How do I feel? Pretty good days 1-2 then it starts to taper off toward day 3. Hematocrit is up as I expected so I probably need to donate blood I assume even though its in the normal range? I will say my sex drive is better than it ever has been however I'm still battling joint popping and cracking from most areas (knees, wrists, ankles etc). I have an appointment with a Rhemotoligst but I do have two compressed discs in my lower back with arthritis so my heavy body building days are over.

I have a follow up appointment on the 17th, I'm going to ask if I can bump the shots to 40MG EOD Sub Q, but I'm not sure I want to mess with the current formula. Maybe bump to 60MG every 3.5 days. I do feel good one day post shot but i know its the crappy SHBG. I have been cutting all processed sugar and breads to try and get that up.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you listen and learn LOW SHBG is not a doom and gloom thing...people just refuse to learn. You may give this more time to balance out as you're pretty well experiencing positives than negatives.

Do you have RA or trying now to diagnose that? Rest assured you do not have low E and Im sure too that some guy will be along to post that your E is low @ 24 but this is not true, for you and your SHBG.

I strongly recommend if it's affordable for you to add a test "Estradiol, Free", to the sensitive test. You're E2, *possibly, needs to be closer to your SHBG number but I think youre in the ballpark enough to let this protocol as it is continue to work for a while longer.

If you listen and learn LOW SHBG is not a doom and gloom thing...people just refuse to learn. You may give this more time to balance out as you're pretty well experiencing positives than negatives.

Do you have RA or trying now to diagnose that? Rest assured you do not have low E and Im sure too that some guy will be along to post that your E is low @ 24 but this is not true, for you and your SHBG.

I strongly recommend if it's affordable for you to add a test "Estradiol, Free", to the sensitive test. You're E2, *possibly, needs to be closer to your SHBG number but I think youre in the ballpark enough to let this protocol as it is continue to work for a while longer.

RA Tests have come back negative from all bloodwork.

But thanks Vince, I think a lot of people see low SHBG and just give up. It's not the end of the world, just need the right protocol.

I had started with 100MG a week of cyp at one shot and that was a a disaster for me. First couple days was great then horrible anxiety etc.

I really don't want to mess with an AI, it seems when guys start messing with their E2 levels too much it is really hard to bounce back from and titrate correctly. My E2 isn't terrible at that number either and men need E2.

You have to be your own advocate for your health care. I am by no means 100% but I'm definitely better off than I was before TRT and giving myself a shot ins't a big deal.

Also, regarding hematocrit mine has been 47 even off trt so I'm not sure if test is affecting it.

Systemlord

Daily injections would be best given your super low SHBG, Free T will always be high and as well as Free estrogen even when estrogen looks rather innocent.

I'm lower SHBG as well and had the same experience injecting weekly, day 3 things started going down hill. I'm on 21mg EOD and would be doing daily if not for the strange side effects I experience on a daily protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me