TRT Dr In Milwaukee That Accepts Insurance?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lemonflavor

My PCP doc thinks 800 is too high and could cause a risk for prostate cancer. Also does the one injection every two weeks thing. Are there any good TRT doctors in Milwaukee that take insurance that know what they're doing? I have no idea how to go about finding one. I know Defy is an option, but it's very expensive for me. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Typically if a doctor takes insurance it's likely means they have no clue how to do TRT, insurance prevents doctors from running necessary testing do to costs involved. As for the one injection every two weeks, well there is a 12 year old study showing it doesn't work.

PCP's don't normally specialize in sex hormones and for those that are tired of getting doctors who don't know what their doing, there is Defy Medical for which I'm a patient.

No study is in existence shows TRT or high normal testosterone causes prostate cancer, it's a fairy tale told by ignorant people who have no business prescribing testosterone. We know in our early 20's testosterone is at its highest, how many 21 year olds do you see walking around with prostate cancer do to high normal testosterone?

Prostate cancer is an old man's disease when testosterone is lower, so it's more common to find prostate cancer in men with lower testosterone. Men with high normal testosterone have the least heart attacks when compared to those in the middle ranges and below. Men with lower than normal testosterone have a higher mortality rate.

The 12 Year-Old Study That Proves Testosterone Injections Every Two Weeks Fail

Testosterone Therapy in Men With Prostate Cancer
The use of testosterone therapy in men with prostate cancer was previously contraindicated, although recent data challenge this axiom. Over the past 2 decades, there has been a dramatic paradigm shift in beliefs, attitude, and treatment of testosterone deficiency in men with prostate cancer.

The historical notion that increasing testosterone was responsible for prostate cancer growth was based on elegant yet limited studies from the 1940s and anecdotal case reports. Current evidence reveals that high endogenous androgen levels do not increase the risk of a prostate cancer diagnosis. Similarly, testosterone therapy in men with testosterone deficiency does not appear to increase prostate cancer risk or the likelihood of a more aggressive disease at prostate cancer diagnosis. Androgen receptor saturation (the saturation model) appears to account for this phenomenon. Men who received testosterone therapy after treatment for localized prostate cancer do not appear to suffer higher rates of recurrence or worse outcomes; although studies to date are limited. Early reports of men on active surveillance/watchful waiting treated with testosterone have not identified adverse progression events.

Last edited:

lemonflavor

I believe that, but there's no way my doctor will. They have their iron-clad protocols, especially the older ones. Thanks for the information.

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe that, but there's no way my doctor will. They have their iron-clad protocols, especially the older ones. Thanks for the information.
I'm also from Milwaukee. Before I started trt I interviewed a number of doctors. The one I had the most success with, was with Froedtert Medical college, you can check them out online and find which doctor looks the best for you. I did eventually decide to go through Defy medical.

lemonflavor

I saw a listing with some docs from Froedert. What didn't they do that Defy does, if you don't mind me asking? How do you interview a doctor? Do you talk to their staff or have to make an app't?

Vince

Super Moderator
I saw a listing with some docs from Froedert. What didn't they do that Defy does, if you don't mind me asking? How do you interview a doctor? Do you talk to their staff or have to make an app't?
Before I decided to use Defy Medical, I made an appointment with three endocrinologist. One at Aurora, Froedtert and Wheaton, I also researched them online. Then I made an appointment at 2 local clinics. The best one I found was at Froedtert, the only treatment he used was testosterone and he did not understand HCG. After more research I decided that I would not be happy with any of their services.

lemonflavor

Thank you. I may be doing that in a few months, depending on how it goes.

It doesn't seem like there's much at all in Milwaukee. I'd think if a doctor opened a private practice (if there is such a thing anymore), they could really do well if they got the word out.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me