Treatments that may increase sex drive in women

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

My 59 year old wife is on 2.5mg 2X per week Test C Injections puts her well over the top and huge libido! I would be careful at 10mg might get some sides with that. Keep us posted.

Belekas

nobody
My 59 year old wife is on 2.5mg 2X per week Test C Injections puts her well over the top and huge libido! I would be careful at 10mg might get some sides with that. Keep us posted.
Thats great to hear and thanks for sharing and good will. I've researched a lot and talked with guy who run multiple HRT clinics in the states and most of his women run 5-10mg of Test-C and do 1 injection per week. Considering how severe my girls symptoms were and for how many years/decades, we agreed to start her on 10mg/week. Used 0.3ml insuling syringe and def seen some wasting around injection area after the shot. So real dose is a bit lower then that. Will see how it goes and will keep you guys posted. All the best to you and your wife!

BigTex

Yes, as long as your wife understand what she is getting into it will be OK. My wife passed that point many years ago as a bodybuilder.

Belekas

nobody
Deepening voice, possible facial hair and enlarged clitoris.
Absolutely. We will try to get the minimal effective dose for her and not push the envelope. Will see how she feels and will titrate down if needed. I prepared her well and shes been following some top UK HRT Docs for some time now, reading, learning and digesting all the information about this venture.

BigTex

I think 10mg is a good place to start and go from there. Probably the shorter acting testosterone you can get the better. I think propionate might be better that cypionate or enanthate.

Belekas

nobody
I think 10mg is a good place to start and go from there. Probably the shorter acting testosterone you can get the better. I think propionate might be better that cypionate or enanthate.
Can't get pharma prop here only enanthate. Have some UGL prop but won't use it on her as I have no idea if its real. The guy that owns multiple HRT clinics and has a lot of women uses Cyp and says it works great and they all happy in 5-10mg range. Also most HRT female groups that I've checked are on Cyp as well fwiw. So guess we will see. I also have a lot of Pharma Sustanon left but hell knows if its good for anything with those 4 diff esters mixed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me