The Latest Vitamin D Studies

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

There is no drug or supplement that has only positive effects. One should supplement vit D only when their levels are low.

This paper is a classic example of single-variable-fallacy. The Vitamin D gurus (e.g. masterjohn. hollick) are consistent in saying that if one is supplementing with oral vitamin D then it is essential to supplement with vitamin K2 as well since K2 is involved in the regulation of calcium storage. I think magnesium and Vitamin A are also important for proper use of Vitamin D. There is now a good body of evidence that Vitamin D blood levels of 50 are a good level to shoot for and that is not achievable for most people (except with good sun exposure) without supplementation.

sammmy

The safest way to get vitamins D and K is through natural healthy food so you get them in natural quantities. Evolution has certified that for thousands of years. If one has a clear deficiency, only then one needs to supplement with highly concentrated and unnatural vit D supplements.

What the "gurus" think is just their opinion based on rather shaky and preliminary medical studies. There is evidence that vitamin K by itself can reduce blood vessel calcification without any vit D and can act as an antidote to the toxic effects of too much vit D supplementation.

The best way to make sure you are not in the toxic vit D zone is to monitor your vit D levels and stick some average like 30ng/dL. Also monitor your calcium blood level before and after supplementing with vit D and make sure it doesn't increase too much or get outside of the normal range, which could be a sign that you supplement too much.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me