The “joint problems” from Arimidex, is it the E2 or?

Buy Lab Tests Online

at15

absolutely. By the way to person who started this thread if you have joint pain from using arimidex stop using it! You don't need it. Your estrogen dropped too low and will stay low if you won't stop arimidex. You may crash estrogen doing so and joint pain is one of the first signs to stop your AI.
^I kept telling this for years!! see even on 200mg you feel better without AI.. because estrogen is so important to feel good. Glad its working for you
its crazy man, once i stopped adex/aromasin my penis grew back to its original 7 inches. didnt realize how bad that shit was ****ing me up even a 1/4 pill once or twice a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I never had shriveled penis with high e2 in the past only after I crashed my e2 with arimidex. And that made my **** chriveled regardless of e2 levels for 2 years. shit literally castrated me

madman

Super Moderator
You do realize this is a trt forum and you just turned this guys thread into a steroid discussion, have some respect for the poster! There are many other forums to discuss cycling, blasting/cruising.................this is not the place read the rules Nelson and the moderators laid out. Nelson and the moderators who run this forum put a lot of time/energy/effort to keep the focus of this forum on mens health and trt therapy.

I never had shriveled penis with high e2 in the past only after I crashed my e2 with arimidex. And that made my **** chriveled regardless of e2 levels for 2 years. shit literally castrated me

I don't know if shriveled was the proper way to describe my penis after my former doctor's office crashed my estradiol level. Non-functioning would have been a better term but I guess we could call that shriveled in a way since it wouldn't get fully erect. :( Regardless, I NEVER want to go through this again!

I used to get only ED from crashed estrogen but one time when I crashed it it just died on me like completely lifeless and shriveled.. I also couldn't feel anything down there. shit wasnt fun at all and whats worse nothing worked to fix it only time.

Vitamin_C

I used to get only ED from crashed estrogen but one time when I crashed it it just died on me like completely lifeless and shriveled.. I also couldn't feel anything down there. shit wasnt fun at all and whats worse nothing worked to fix it only time.

My ED was strange when I crashed me E2. Prior to this I had never had ED ever except one time a looong time ago I got super stoned and couldn't get it up, that was the only time in my life. When I crashed my E2 the ED was sporatic, one minute I'd wake up from a nap with a raging hard on that wouldnt go away for 15 minutes, the next minute when I went to perform it was hit or miss, I highly suspect it was psychological ED at that point.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi everyone... I'm curious if anyone knows. AI's are often associated with joint pain as many report. However, is this due to the compounds themselves, or simply from E2 being too low?

I have finally found a way to incorporate HCG into my protocol but it requires me to use an AI (arimidex). I use 110 mg T per week (EOD shots), 500 units 2x per week of hcg, and approximately 0.25mg Arimidex per week, so not much. I tend to be an over responder.

I don't have any symptoms of joint pain and I think I have found the protocol finally where I feel pretty good on all fronts. I just want to make sure the Arimidex itself doesn't lead to joint issues and injuries, or if that is simply a function of E2 getting too low. Thanks!

I would not worry, but I would read this in case:

The effect of estrogen on tendon and ligament metabolism and function

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale