Testosterone vs HCG when it comes to mood?

Buy Lab Tests Online
When did you have better overall feeling? When you were on HCG or testosterone? Does your mood changes a lot when you switch those two medications? Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

In my case, HCG has never had a subjective impact on mood, cognition, or function. It has maintained my testicle size and I use it for all the reasons we have been told one should maintain it as part of a protocol. I have gone through periods where I didn't use it and, save for atrophy, didn't miss it.

Vince

Super Moderator
When did you have better overall feeling? When you were on HCG or testosterone? Does your mood changes a lot when you switch those two medications? Thanks.

I've always injected with HCG as long as I've been on TRT. I started using it because I read that Nelson needed it to bring back his libido. Something I don't want to lose. I inject 500 IU every three and a half days.

ratbag

I started using it after I had been on TRT for 6 years and it made a huge difference for me. It improved my mood and got rid of my anxiety and I felt so much better. It also gave me more penile sensitivity and better orgasms. It also increased my semen output. I surmise that it was a necessary component that was missing in my protocol for it to do all that. Funny how some people don't notice a thing while it's everything to some of us. Dhea is a bit like that too. Having said all that if I try to use HCG alone my TT gets too low and I suffer. Very few people use HCG alone as a protocol. It's almost always combined with TRT.

NicholasFrench

I started a full dose IM testosterone injection over two months ago. I've been experiencing paranoia, quick to anger, and some anxiety stuff. I don't feel out of control, but just uncomfortable at times. I decided to get my testosterone levels checked and it turns out I'm a little over the high end and suspect my endo will lower my dose. I'm also fighting functioning ovaries. Also in my forties.
Advice: listen to your body. Like you are.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me