TESTOSTERONE ONLY, NOTHING ELSE.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scottsyracuse

Is it possible to administer weekly injections of cypionate, at some optimal dosage, and not include HCG or AI's? In other words use testosterone only.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

I have transitioned from T and HCG to T only. I do not tolerate HCG well so I am trying T only for now.

So far...MUCH better results on T only protocol. Time will tell if that last or not.

BenM

I've been on T only for the last few months. No major issues as yet, though I'm due for some blood work in the next week or so to double check things.

BigBamBoo

I wish I would have started with only T.

But...honestly after reading on many forums, I pretty much would not have started if I was not prescribed HCG and an AI.
Just because “everyone” said you “need” those two as well as DHEA, fish oil, etc.

on t only I could stay on trt feeling "alright".. hcg caused me some issues I didn't like and I don't want to be on anastrozole just to be able to be on hcg.. dhea oral made me feel depressed after week or so and just feeling really crappy.. dhea topical made me feel same way I felt when I was taking too much anastrozole. preg I don't remember if it did anything.. overall I remember when I had low T untreated I felt way better than with trt all included (hcg, dhea, preg) that's for sure
just when I felt like I was getting dialed in on T solo I read Dr. Crisler book and read about backfilling and based on fact im 22 I decided I can't ignore the fact that trt supressed dhea and pregnenolone (which have a lot of functions in our bodies) so I had to backfill pathways and felt like being alive is punishment

JDBaizley

I messed around with HCG and AI for a long time, and was on a constant roller coaster of too high and too low estrogen. I do 300mcg of HCG ED the last three days of the month, and the rest of the time it's test only (140mg/week divided into two IM shots). No AI - I'm convinced HCG was the root cause of my high E2. It's been about 3 months so far on this protocol and I'm feeling way better

BigBamBoo

I am the same. The hCG seems to be what was causing my my high E issues. Stopped it and feel MUCH better and no high E issues.

Bloodwork will tell the real story though.

BigBamBoo

I have been planning in getting it done for the last couple of weeks. I am hoping to get to the lab next week. Will post results.

Gman86

Man, this thread is making me wish I could do testosterone only. The only reason I use HCG is because fertility is still important to me. Once I’m done having kids and I don’t care about fertility, I think giving a T only protocol is worth a shot. This whole backfilling pathways thing seems like it’s a case of on paper it sounding important, but in reality it not mattering. Seems like there’s a ton of guy’s that don’t need to backfill anything and feel great.

How’s libido, orgasm quality and load size for all you guys on T only?

BigBamBoo

My kids are grown and I do not want anymore...I am 50 now...so that is not a thing for me.

Prior to TRT I had VERY large loads and force. I was told that hCG would keep that going for me.

Once I started TRT my volume and force has pretty much went away.
And that really bothers me as it takes away from my enjoyment of having sex. I am very visual...as is my wife...and with the low loads it just is not the same now.

I was also told HCG would keep my nuts “full” and preserve size. Again...starting TRT with HCG, my nuts did not feel full and did not hang like they did prior to TRT.

Once I stopped HCG, they hang low again and actually feel fuller.

My whole TRT experience has been pretty much opposite of the “norm”.

I am a high SHBG guy and was told and read by most on the forums that my protocol should be one or two injections a week.
I feel WAY better on M-W-F injections.

So again...knowing what I know now....I wish I would have just started with T and then addressed any issues if they came up.

But as I stated before, I was convinced I NEEDED HCG and AI.

I have been thinking about stoping TRT. I have been on for about a year now and while I feel ok/good, 8 do not feeel GREAT like some claim to feel.

I know my sexually experience was WAY better prior to TRT.

Gman86

Wow, thanks for such an honest reply. We are all so different in how we respond. Take me for example, I’m on T with HCG. At the beginning of TRT only a certain brand of HCG kept my testicles full. It’s called Pregnyl. I had to switch to Empower’s HCG for a bit, and testicles got pretty small. Then was able to get back on Pregnyl, and for some reason it didn’t plump up my testicles like it usually does. Now I’m back on empower’s HCG and testicles are pretty small. Not sure if they would be even smaller without HCG, as I’ve never been on T without HCG. So I’m one person, and it seems that over time I even change how I respond to things. So how other people respond to certain protocols is extremely hard to predict. Trial and error is pretty much the only way to find out.

But don’t give up on TRT, I bet there’s something you just need to tweak in order to feel better than you do now. At 50, I can’t imagine you feeling better off of TRT than on it.

How’s libido, orgasm quality and load size for all you guys on T only?
I´m 57 years and me libido is good, but the rest not so good. After started with TRT the penile sensitivity for sure is not the same like before, loadwise decreased as well. Its not that heavenly good to come like it used to be and since the penile sensitivity is less it makes it lot harder. I don´t even bother to "wank" anymore lol. When I use HCG its only a bit better and I don´t think is really compensate using it anymore. I wish there were something that I could take to incread load volymn and penil sensitivty.

fifty

Hcg doesn’t seem to help me that much either. I would somewhat mirror what bigbamboo says.

I wonder if fsh would help at all?

Ronnny

I am. I think you should start with testosterone only and add adjuncts if needed. That way you know what is working and what is complicating things. I started on 100 test cypionate weekly 2.5 years ago and am on 130 weekly now. I have not had any problems. I like to be able to keep this stuff simple.

How many months you had to adjust the doze before finding the sweet spot? And how often you did the blood work? I would like to know because I am going to be on Cypionate next month. Currently on Clomid 25mg daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me