Testicle implants for atrophied testicles

Buy Lab Tests Online

bobcat

HCG did not restore size. Testicles small. Drives me nuts. Found two well regarded urologists who will put in implants with atrophied testicles. Has anyone had this done? Any thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

My entire business career people told me I must have very large balls. When in fact, physically they aren't so big. I would say more on the smaller side if I had to guess. I never stood around in a room of of naked men and compared.

Having smaller testicles did not mean I was less of a man and I would say my business success would rank in the top 5% of all men and income in the top 1%. From a sexuality standpoint, it never once has slowed down or inhibited my ability to have sexual relations with beautiful women. Never once had a woman say, "Wow, look how small those testicles are." My wife prefers them smaller too.

I could care less how big mine are. The older you get the more they hang or sag, depending on your body composition, and I really don't want to have them bobbing in the water when I am sitting on the toilet.

That's just my opinion. If having large testicles is important to you and you feel like it gives you confidence and swagger, then I say go for it. But if you are going to make them big, then I'd make them real big. Don't go for a "B" cup, go for "DD's" and get your moneys worth.

Maybe if we were still Neanderthals walking around naked I would want testicles the size of grapefruits, but, that is not the case.

HealthMan

I would try to add FSH and see if that helps. Sertoli cells are in larger number than Leydig cells so adding FSH might help with testicle size.

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG did not restore size. Testicles small. Drives me nuts. Found two well regarded urologists who will put in implants with atrophied testicles. Has anyone had this done? Any thoughts on this?
I think you probably just need a higher dose of HCG.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
How much HCG did you use and how frequently? With or without TRT?

jktaylor

Yes, I had testicle implant procedure 6 months ago. I couldn’t be happier! Excellent result. Procedure done by Drs. John Whitehead & Alain Ramirez in Bay Harbor Island, FL. These guys are top notch. If you want to more info, send me a private message here. Cheers!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me