Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

rafapark

I used to take it but stopped based on several studies that show increased IgF-1 is not healthy long term. I took it for a 6 months or so along with CJC-1295 and it did increased my IgF-1 from 100 to 200 very quickly. I read in numerous studies that one should maintain IgF-1 between 80 to 150 depending on your age. Higher than that could promote the growth of cancer cells which is a risk I am not willing to take. My body fat decreased from 25% to 15%, most of it viceral fat ( dexa scan before and after) and my muscle increased significantly but I also started TRT at the same time I started the peptides. I quit GH promoting peptides a few months ago and my body composition has actually improved ( clean diet, supplements, exercise) . My IgF-1 is now 125. I am sure you are aware that if the intention is to increase IgF-1 there are natural and safer ways to do so ( increase protein intake, colustrom, etc) I am happy with the way things are so I will stay away from these peptides for a while. I might do an 8 week cycle later on this year. Hope this helps.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching