Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Dosage?? Well im not familiar with these arithmetics so here's how it was reconstituted.
7.5ml of water into ipamorelin/cjc 15/6mg vial then it states inject 0.12ml (12 units) twice a day.
Man, i hope i didn't buy junk.....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Is this enough dosage to "feel" the rush most people associate with this product??

I suck at math but I’m guessing it’s 120mcg. Someone can correct me. :)

I don’t think you’d feel sides with that dose but maybe I’m wrong. My dosages were like 300 ipa and cjc a lot higher.

I’m sure it’s fine just give it time! This is anti-aging dose so think long term. I’ll let you know when I get mine what I feel. I will be doing 200mcg/200mcg ipa/cjc.

I suck at math but I’m guessing it’s 120mcg. Someone can correct me. :)

I don’t think you’d feel sides with that dose but maybe I’m wrong. My dosages were like 300 ipa and cjc a lot higher.

I’m sure it’s fine just give it time! This is anti-aging dose so think long term. I’ll let you know when I get mine what I feel. I will be doing 200mcg/200mcg ipa/cjc.

Yeah, I've researched much and the "head rush " is in fact associated with large dosages. This morning I tried 200mcg and no rush. I'm going to give it time and see what happens.
Anyone else care to chime in???

Well, its been a couple of weeks and i do believe i see a difference. My waistline fat is decreasing a little and im taking 200mcg (20 units). I need to rest as ive been working out regularly and don't want over training to set in. I sleep very well. When i tried 25 units i can see water retention. Maybe too much too soon. I must be patient as I'm an anxious person. Has anyone else tried nuimagemedical?? Absolute pharmacy??

I'm seeing a reduction in belly fat and I'm definitely lifting more weight. Enough to see a difference. Most of the time i feel a hot flash from the injections. I just finished my first vial and will continue onto the next.

I do believe that I messed up reconstituting my peptides. I forgot to insert additional air into the vacuumed ipamorelin/cjc1295 vial and when i inserted the water filled needle it sucked it in so hard that it shot a fast stream into the puck and created a bunch of bubbles....im so bummed!!!

Well, my Igf-1 has increased from 136 to only 154 while on ipamorelin/cjc1295 at 150mcg per dosage twice a day from june. I've been on ipamorelin/cjc1295 for about 2months now. My waistline fat is decreasing and very little muscle is increasing....very little. Maybe I purchased weak crap or am I too anxious?
Anyone else has had good or bad experience with these peptides and where did you purchase them from?

rafapark

I suggest you purchase the peptides from a reputable compounding pharmacy through a health care practicioner. Buying this directly in the internet is risky. I got mine through a local clinic because Empower (Defy) doesn't carry ipamorelin/cjc1295. Another member in this forum suggested Online TeleHealth Weight loss, ED, and Wellness - For Everyone which seems legit. IGF-1 at 154 seems healthy to me. High IGF-1 has health risks long term.I suggest you look it up. If you really want to have a good measure of the impact on fat %, viceral fat and muscle of the peptide you should have a dexa scan done.

rafapark

What is your reaction when you inject ipamorelin/cjc1295?
I didn't feel anything different other than want to numbers say. Less BF %, les viceral fat and more muscle, based on dexa scans. I did however start TRT about the same time than when I started that peptide combo. I wasn't run down or anything like that when I started anyway. I was in pretty good shape when I started but a bit on the high side of BF %. I did a dexa scan before and after so it was a nice surprise the see my BF down from almost 25% to 15% in one year. Not bad for my age, 62. Not sure if it was the peptides only or the combination of Testosterone therapy, intermittent fasting, good nutrition and good workouts. I quit peptides more than a month ago. Both my BF% (now 13.5%) and viceral fat keep on dropping so I am happy about it. My main goal is overall health and logevity. I'll stay away from these peptides until I see how my IGF-1 is when I have a blood test done in February. If it drops to about 100 then I will do another cycle.

Good for you.
I'm also on trt at 350 per week. I just keep reading that there's a "rush" of some kind that's felt after injection. And that's how you know its legit.

rafapark

Good for you.
I'm also on trt at 350 per week. I just keep reading that there's a "rush" of some kind that's felt after injection. And that's how you know its legit.
You are on T 350 mgs per week? That’s not TRT therapy. That seems to be more of a bodybuilding dose. On the peptides I did not feel any rush. On the contrary. It helps you sleep better, so they say.

Bodybuilding dosage is actually 500mgs plus. I have increased some muscle mass and strength this past year on testosterone. My test numbers are 796 which is normal range. I'd like to see results like i did 20yrs ago (I'm 47) but it's difficult at my age. I'm still young (in my mind) and would like to rid myself of all this fat. I weigh 245 and am pretty stocky at 5'4" with 18" muscular arms. It's slowly happening and it's better than fast drastically weght loss which usually leads to failure of longterm results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me