Tattoos and Your Health

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

The popular fad of covering yourself in ink may have serious repercussions people may not consider before doing it. Various colors contain heavy metals; Mercury, lead, antimony, beryllium, chromium, cobalt nickel and arsenic, to name just a few.

Ironic to me, the high % of trainers and online vegan health gurus covered in ink telling people to avoid diet sodas and gluten and such…As always, the dose makes the poison, so a few small tattoos unlikely to be a major issue, covering large areas of your body in ink, may be another matter.

The safest color, as it applies to heavy metals, is black apparently. More data is needed to establish exactly what risks, if any exist in terms of heavy metals leaching slowly from the tattoo into general circulation and many variables exist. My recs: If you have a lot of tattoos, I’d recommend having blood levels of heavy metals tested periodically.

Although some will make a big deal out of the potential for infections (e.g, hepatitis B or C, tuberculosis, mycobacterium, syphilis, malaria, HIV or even leprosy) that’s over stated. If done at a reputable place that uses best practices to reduce risk of infections, pretty much a non issue.

Remember, pigments used in tattoos are not regulated and some chems found in tattoo ink also be found on the EPA’s carcinogen list as well as a report:

Cont HERE

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale