Syringe size not gauge

Buy Lab Tests Online

roo

What syringe size in ML are you using? I have 3 ML and it seems big and maybe a little less accurate to dose my .35mg Test-Cyp 200 twice a week. Do you use 1 or 3ML syringes if you are around this dose? I looked and the 1ML syringes seem to be double or more the cost for a 3ML luer lok.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rafapark

What syringe size in ML are you using? I have 3 ML and it seems big and maybe a little less accurate to dose my .35mg Test-Cyp 200 twice a week. Do you use 1 or 3ML syringes if you are around this dose? I looked and the 1ML syringes seem to be double or more the cost for a 3ML luer lok.
1 ml. Not sure why you are using a 3 ml.

madman

Super Moderator

Testosterone enanthate or cypionate are the most commonly prescribed esters used in trt.

Both come in 10 ml vials at 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml strength and if anything 200 mg/ml strength is commonly used.

On average trt doses are 100-150 mg/week or slightly higher (up to 200 mg) and although there are some who inject once weekly most are splitting dose and injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) than there are others who inject more frequently as in M/W/F, EOD or daily
so as you can see the no one is injecting 3 ml/week.

Majority are using 1 ml syringes and you can even use .5 ml syringes if you want.

I have been on trt for 2 years and inject 150 mg (75 mg every 3.5 days) of testosterone enanthate and had always used 1 ml syringe and a few months back switched over to the .5 ml syringe as not only do I find it slightly quicker when drawing but they are more compact and feel better in the hand when injecting and to top it off for many they are easier to read when drawing out dose.

Last edited:
M

MarkM

I bet you will prefer them over the 1ML syringe. For me, they fit better in my hand.

madman

Super Moderator
I just bought 200 .5ml syringes. I haven't tried them yet. I will soon though.

Best change I made switching to the .5 ml:cool:

If I were injecting daily using lower doses I would even try the .3 ml as they even come in half unit markings.....mind you shorter length needle!

Syringe Capacity and Dose Scale - BD

Left to right:

3/10 cc syringe with half-unit markings
3/10 cc syringe with whole unit markings
1/2 cc syringe
1 cc syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs