Syringe accuracy for Test Inj???

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

I have recently switched (about 3 wks ago) from Test Cyp 120mg MI wk (3 x 40mg) to Test Prop 20mg SI ed and HCG 150iu ed...

I am using a BD 1ml 27g tb syringe/needle for SI.. Recently I started to combine my HCG (150iu ed) with the test Prop in the same syringe (I load Prop first then HCG). Anyway, when I loaded my Test prop to the 2 IU mark and pulled back on the plunger to give to give a little space in the syringe to cleanly load the HCG I noticed that there is actually almost 3 IU of the test. I feel great on this combo/method but I realize that I am actually seemingly injecting 200mg test prop/wk and not 140mg... Now I just load the Prop to the 1.5 IU mark to get approximately 20..ish mg's...

Has anyone else noticed or realized that the cap/tip of the needle on the syringe actually holds quite a bit of test in addition to the marker readings on the syringe?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

We've had a number of threads, all with a great deal of comment, about the premature loss of testosterone that results from using syringes with a surprising amount of dead space. As Blackhawk noted, an insulin syringe solves the problem.

BillyJ03z

It seems I am getting about 98% of the test injected as I squeeze extremely hard at the end to push the remaining test out of the BD 1ml/27g TB syringe... I just didn't realize the deadspace/tip contained almost a whole 1 IU addition of test... smdh

madman

Super Moderator
I have recently switched (about 3 wks ago) from Test Cyp 120mg MI wk (3 x 40mg) to Test Prop 20mg SI ed and HCG 150iu ed...

I am using a BD 1ml 27g tb syringe/needle for SI.. Recently I started to combine my HCG (150iu ed) with the test Prop in the same syringe (I load Prop first then HCG). Anyway, when I loaded my Test prop to the 2 IU mark and pulled back on the plunger to give to give a little space in the syringe to cleanly load the HCG I noticed that there is actually almost 3 IU of the test. I feel great on this combo/method but I realize that I am actually seemingly injecting 200mg test prop/wk and not 140mg... Now I just load the Prop to the 1.5 IU mark to get approximately 20..ish mg's...

Has anyone else noticed or realized that the cap/tip of the needle on the syringe actually holds quite a bit of test in addition to the marker readings on the syringe?

Stick to insulin syringes as it eliminates the dead space (wastage).

If you are injecting daily or EOD using .5ml or less per injection I would highly recommend these as measuring accuracy is more precise.

28 gauge .5cc 1/2inch insulin syringe- https://www.totaldiabetessupply.com/products/trueplus-insulin-syringes-28g-5cc-1-2in

If you are using .3ml or less per injection try these.

29 gauge .3cc 1/2inch insulin syringe- https://www.totaldiabetessupply.com/products/trueplus-insulin-syringes-29g-3cc-1-2in

BillyJ03z

@madman Do you have any experience in loading the 28g or 29g with Test? I've tried loading the 30g with test and it is extremely time consuming and tedious.....

madman

Super Moderator
@madman Do you have any experience in loading the 28g or 29g with Test? I've tried loading the 30g with test and it is extremely time consuming and tedious.....

I have always used 28 gauge insulin syringe drawing/injecting Delatestryl (testosterone enanthate) in sesame oil and never had an issue fairly quick.

Believe it or not drawing using a .3cc or .5cc insulin syringe is a little faster than using the more common 1cc insulin.

Injecting air into the vial before drawing can also speed up the process before loading.

BillyJ03z

I have always used 28 gauge insulin syringe drawing/injecting Delatestryl (testosterone enanthate) in sesame oil and never had an issue fairly quick.

Believe it or not drawing using a .3cc or .5cc insulin syringe is a little faster than using the more common 1cc insulin.

Injecting air into the vial before drawing can also speed up the process before loading.

Thanx bro.... I just ordered the 28g from the link... I will give it a shot... just sucks that I ordered 100 bd 27g last week... smdh.....

M

MarkM

Syringes with the needle permanently attached have less dead space than the syringes that you can change needles on. Insulin syringes work great. I have used them many times and am currently using an allergy syringe by Becton ****son, #305500, 28 gauge, 1ml, 1/2", which seems to be just like an insulin syringe. I have also used a 29 gauge 1/2 ".

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Super Moderator

You must be injecting with cottonseed oil, I think a 27g is better. I inject with grapeseed oil and 29g works excellent.

BillyJ03z

You must be injecting with cottonseed oil, I think a 27g is better. I inject with grapeseed oil and 29g works excellent.

Actually the pharmacy made my Prop with Sesame Oil as they were out of GSO... I didn't want to wait a week or two for them to get GSO.. however, the next batch will be with GSO...

Vince

Super Moderator
Actually the pharmacy made my Prop with Sesame Oil as they were out of GSO... I didn't want to wait a week or two for them to get GSO.. however, the next batch will be with GSO...

I would inject either sesame seed oil or grapeseed oil, I think both are great. Personally I'm not a fan of cottonseed oil, I do know how many members use it.

galaxy

Agreed, I made the switch to insulin syringes and have seen little deadspace loss as compared to my luer lok syringes. That being said I have noticed a medium size air bubble always shows up just under the needle as I'm drawing my test. No amount of flicking gets rid of it. Do others experience this? I am injecting Subq so hope it's not an issue long term.

S1W

Agreed, I made the switch to insulin syringes and have seen little deadspace loss as compared to my luer lok syringes. That being said I have noticed a medium size air bubble always shows up just under the needle as I'm drawing my test. No amount of flicking gets rid of it. Do others experience this? I am injecting Subq so hope it's not an issue long term.

Yes, I always get an air bubble. I draw a bit more than I need then inject the excess back into the vial (before removing the needle of course) while aligning the plunger with my dose marker. That gets most of the air bubbles out but there always seems to be one that remains. I can get that last little bubble out if I play with it by rolling it around and pressing it through right at the moment it rolls under (syringe is inverted) where the needle comes in. But usually I don't bother - small air bubbles are not a cause for concern.

M

MarkM

Agreed... I know air bubbles injected into veins = no no = death!... SQ or IM no worries....

Then, there is the individual that reads no worries about air bubbles for Subq or IM and decides to pin in his pectoral and hits a vein. We all know someone like that.

CoastWatcher

Then, there is the individual that reads no worries about air bubbles for Subq or IM and decides to pin in his pectoral and hits a vein. We all know someone like that.

We had a member here, three, perhaps four, years ago. He loved pectoral shots. Swore by them. Was warned...laughed.

BillyJ03z

@MarkM.. So how bad did it hurt when you injected your pec and hit a vein? lmao Anyway, that's why a person should know exactly where they are injecting to avoid veins/arteries rich areas when it comes to IM/SQ.....

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching