Switching to Defy: Kudos So far

Buy Lab Tests Online

Leesto

I am currently with a men's clinic in Atlanta. I'm not going to badmouth them but let's just say I am not confident I am getting proper care and not thrilled with the service level. The fee is $500 per month. Plus another $300 for Trimix. I decided to switch to Defy.

On a Friday afternoon I called Defy. Mary was very helpful and got me started quickly. That same day I filled out the paperwork and she sent me the lab order. By Monday I had my physical and by Wednesday (my trough day) the blood was taken for labs. One week later Mary sent me a copy of my labs and set me up with Charles, who scheduled me for a Monday consult with Melissa.

From the time I called until the consult will be 17 days. Wow. That's quick! I had expected to wait longer for the preliminaries and labs and then wait a few more weeks for the consult.

I'll update this thread as I complete the switch, but I want to say I am very pleased - actually quite impressed - with the service so far. They return emails very quickly and answer the phone right away. They do what they say they will do and they do it right away.

Leesto

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would guess because you're already on TRT, you don't need a consultation with a doctor. Melissa's one of the best, I always look forward to having a consultation with her.

Leesto

Thanks Vince! I value your advice and follow all your posts. You and I have a similar outlook on most subjects and I find the information you share is very helpful.

Leesto

Pringle

Same here. I was already on TRT through my hematologist and wanted to add HCG and additional expertise I could not get in my area. Positive experience with Defy so far as well. Had my consult last week and all meds arrived today.

stevep

Melissa rocks IMO. I couldn't be happier with her professionalism and my results. I'm sure your results will be similar.

Leesto

Had my first consultation with Melissa today. She caught a few things my previous clinic did not - and they should have. Like high hematocrit for example. It was a pleasure to talk with her and I got a lot of good insights. I think her suggestions will be good for me.

My previous clinic was on a monthly basis: $500 per month. That includes labs + meds but they haven't pulled labs in more than a year. With Defy, Labs and Consults and Meds are separate but I calculated it out on an annual basis. Even if I have labs and a consult every 3 months I stand to save around $3,100 per year.

Better treatment, lower cost. So far so good. I'll update this thread when I have other results to share.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me