Switching from clomid to test. - why so long waiting

Buy Lab Tests Online

Susabar34

Hello everybody, it's my first post on this forum:)

I would like to ask, how long should I wait for blood tests and semen analysis after quiting clomid, before starting taking testosterone? My endocrynologist said me that I have to wait 3 months, because although half life of clomid is much less, the androgenic receptors effects could last for much longer. Clomid have elevated my totat T to the higher numbers of normal range, but symptoms were still remaining, so we decided to switch to testosterone therapy. I do not have full confidence to her, and I just don't want to wait so long if it is not necessity, I suffer for way too long from hypogonadism to unnecessary further waiting. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
being that you're now stopping Clomid and starting on something completely different I think 90 days is completely appropriate and is actually quite common. Once a guy get's establish and is just making small changes and tweaking 6 weeks can be a more acceptable interval. But you're making major change and 6 weeks is to little time.

blackebob

I switched from a topical to clomid with no break, and I felt like shit with in 1 month. I switched back to topical without a break and started feeling bettor within a week. I then got talked in to taking a month off cold to go from andro gel to compounded cream, that too was a shitty month for no reason.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I change my protocol, I like to wait 12 weeks before I have labs. It usually takes me that long to feel the change. When I first started trt I did wait 12 weeks before I had labs.

Susabar34

Big thanks for you guys for your answers and interest.

She wants me to do semen analysis, and check LH, FSH, total testosterone, SHBG, estrogen, prolactin and thyroid panel, is is enough before starting Testosterone therapy?

5 years ago I have diagnostics in hospital because of hypogonadism symptoms, they found macroadenoma on my pituitary (acromegaly), then I had succesful surgery, but I have to take Sandostatin LAR 30mg from that time, to keep my IGF-1 in normal range.

I also didn't mention that 3 years ago I was diagnosed with hypothyroidsm, then my TSH was 4,8 mU/l TSH didn't dropped below about 3 mU/l, despite gradually increasing the dose of levothyroxine. At the same time I've been on clomid because I was still suffering from hypogonadism despite beeing cured from acromegaly. 4 weeks after quiting clomid my TSH dropped to 0,7mU/l is it possible that clomid somehow blocked levothyroxine? I feel that change, but my libido is still dead, erections are weak and hard to maintain.

BTW anyone knows is it possible to consult my case with dr. Austin Saya if i'm not from USA? I live in europe

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me