Switched from pellets to subQ and have FATIGUE

Buy Lab Tests Online

poweller

I did great with 1800 mg of pellets in my backside every 12 weeks for 2 years but decided to switch to cypionate subQ injections: 100 mg per week divided into 2 doses. Why? Pellets were crazy expensive & my backside started to accumulate too many incision scars. Been doing cypionate now for 9 months, and I’ve noticed 2 things: LOTS of fatigue (I close my door at work and take a 15 min nap twice a day), and low sex drive. Last ultra sensitive E2 level was 80, so I’m taking 0.25 mg anastrozole EOD. Anyone else experience something like this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

An E2 levels of 80 wouldn't be cause for concern if you were a woman, high estrogen makes me sleepy all through the day.

We need to know your SHBG level, this can help determining an ideal injection frequency. I notice my estrogen levels are higher injecting less frequently and estrogen is lower injecting more frequently.

poweller

Thanks, bud. SHBG was mid-range normal at 35 nmol a year ago. Perhaps I’ll have that retested soon. I was hoping the anastrozole would make a difference, but it hasn’t. Hard to chase all these lab values constantly.

I did great with 1800 mg of pellets in my backside every 12 weeks for 2 years but decided to switch to cypionate subQ injections: 100 mg per week divided into 2 doses. Why? Pellets were crazy expensive & my backside started to accumulate too many incision scars. Been doing cypionate now for 9 months, and I’ve noticed 2 things: LOTS of fatigue (I close my door at work and take a 15 min nap twice a day), and low sex drive. Last ultra sensitive E2 level was 80, so I’m taking 0.25 mg anastrozole EOD. Anyone else experience something like this?

You need a new set of labs now that you're using the Anastrozole. Just stabbing in the dark otherwise...

Free T
Sensitive E2
SHBG

Would be 3 that are necessary. Its entirely possible that .25mg EOD is TOO MUCH, for YOU.

Thanks, bud. SHBG was mid-range normal at 35 nmol a year ago. Perhaps I’ll have that retested soon. I was hoping the anastrozole would make a difference, but it hasn’t. Hard to chase all these lab values constantly.

A year ago when you were on another treatment is useless information.

Systemlord

Labs beyond 6 months are invalid, doctors won't even base any decisions on labs 6 months old. Don't be shocked if SHGB is somewhat lower, androgens usually lower SHBG.

Two doses per weekly is best given your SHBG level.

poweller

Thanks, Vince & SL, for the feedback. I agree with you that I’ll need to chase some labs. E2 & Free T were both high, beyond normal, (can’t access lab report right now). My understanding is similar to SL’s that androgens should drive SHBG down, so I wasn’t too concerned about it being too high. I was just surprised at the degree of fatigue and that it didn’t resolve after 0.25 mg anastrozole EOD for 2 weeks. It’s possible I dropped E2 too low. I wondered if anyone else had trouble shifting from pellets to another method of delivery.

appleheadq

I am having the exact same problem switching from the pellets to the injections. Sex drive is awful, terrible fatigue and poorer mental processing and poorer erections. I'm actually switching back to pellets this week. The thing I didn't like about the pellets is that my doctor didn't implant them often enough to keep my levels stable so I was on a roller coaster of feeling great then super down for several months until the next implants. I do hate all of the scars since I get 18-19 pellets now and he usually has to use stitches instead of steri strips which don't cause scars. My doctor has agreed to implant more frequently like every 3 months since I burn through them so quickly so I won't have the dips. So the trade off to feel much better and have a better sex life and drive I will have to deal with having nicked up buttocks. Luckily I don't pay any difference in price since both are covered by insurance.

poweller

Hey buddy. Thanks for sharing your experience. Makes me feel good that I’m not the only one with this issue. Isn’t it weird and frustrating? Pellets made me feel great — lots of energy, clear thinking, good mood, fat loss, increased lean body mass, an off-the-charts libido, strong erections & great orgasms. I was paying cash for pellets (my insurance won’t cover it), and that industry in Southern California is a total racket. After the professional fees, the service fees, the procedure fees, and the excessive laboratory testing in a boutique specialty lab every time I underwent an implantation (4 to 5 times per year), I was literally paying $10,000 a year for pellets. I can get testosterone cypionate for about $300 per year. Too bad it makes me feel awful! I’m going to look into the 10-week undecanoate injection. My insurance will cover it. You’re lucky your insurance will cover it. However, my backside also looks like a bull’s in a barb wired pasture: lots of scarring.

Ddawson

appleheadq and poweller I'm having same issue. Was great on pellet for a year but cost and scarring were too much. Been on t cyp for 2 month and struggling to get dialed in. The lower cost will make it worth it if I can figure out the injection puzzle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me