Supplement request for interest from Nelson

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
FWIW, I take Koncentrated K which has 25 mg of MK-4, 0.5 mg of MK-7, 5 mg of K1 and 2 mg of Astaxanthin.

It is the only supplement I located that had high levels of both K1, K2, MK-7 and MK-4.

The one negative, it's kind of expensive.

I was considering remeasuring my CAC score (Heart Scan, or Calcium Score) to see if it went up or down. Not that it was very high, but iI was curious if this supplement had any positive effect.
That's the same vitamin k supplement I take. It is very expensive but I feel it's the best one available.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
We could eat Natto, fermented soybeans,it has a super amount of K2.

I can eat pretty much anything, but it just looks awful, not sure I want to eat that. I am 50/50 on Japanese foods, some I like some I really avoid.
I do know some people that eat Natto, I've never tried it and to be honest I have no interest in eating it. :)

J2048b

FWIW, I take Koncentrated K which has 25 mg of MK-4, 0.5 mg of MK-7, 5 mg of K1 and 2 mg of Astaxanthin.

It is the only supplement I located that had high levels of both K1, K2, MK-7 and MK-4.

The one negative, it's kind of expensive.

I was considering remeasuring my CAC score (Heart Scan, or Calcium Score) to see if it went up or down. Not that it was very high, but iI was curious if this supplement had any positive effect.

id love to see vit d added to that, as its reported that vit d and vit k together work synergistically
?
why does the bottle say ur ldl may go up in diameter and number? from what??

and isnt mk-7 supposed to be better than mk-4? or do i have that backwards?

DragonBits

id love to see vit d added to that, as its reported that vit d and vit k together work synergistically
?
why does the bottle say ur ldl may go up in diameter and number? from what??

and isnt mk-7 supposed to be better than mk-4? or do i have that backwards?

I do take Vitamin D and the last time my levels tested at 56.7 in a 30-100 range, above 50 is where nearly everyone shoots for.

I don't know the reason LDL-particle diameter or number might increase, but I as understand it an increase in size is a good thing.

I will likely do a NMR LipoProfile test the next time I see a sale on that test, they tell you particle size.

To be honest, it all seems very complicated and the reason I was thinking of doing a repeat of the cac calcium score is because the test was offered at $50 and it all comes down to how much calcified plaques you have. The score I had was 79 in March, I have to wait at least a year to see if it has changed, and at 79 they wouldn't recommend retesting for 3 years. But I can do it sooner if I want to. I should probably wait till late 2019 to retest. I have read that once you know your score, calcification increases at 10 to 20 percent each year. So no increase would be a big positive, a reduction would be more rare.

To tie this into a hot subject, increased estrogen (for sure my estrogen has gone up from the low of 5) should help reduce or at least slow down the CAC score because estrogen is known to prevent heart disease by increasing the number of LDL cholesterol receptors in the liver. (Which I guess is a good thing, who knew?)

cappy

There appear to be a limited selection of sublingual DHEA products on the market. I recently switched from the Empower troche to the Swanson sublingual tabs. It cut my DHEA costs in half.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me