Still trying to find libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

goolapsh

Hopefully this continues for you. Let us know if anything changes. You must be beyond excited to have finally found a protocol that works for you.

Yea I believe there’s a lot of misisnformation on this website among others. But if you think about it men’s t levels were meant to fluctuate throughout the day so it makes sense that this is working for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Yea I believe there’s a lot of misisnformation on this website among others. But if you think about it men’s t levels were meant to fluctuate throughout the day so it makes sense that this is working for me.

I agree. It’s obviously not conclusive evidence, and we have to remember that everyone is different, and what works for one guy may not work for the next, but I definitely think this shows that there might be some benefits to fluctuating testosterone levels that we previously haven’t really thought much about. For a long time we’ve thought that having the most consistent testosterone levels would yield the best results, and that still may be true for some. But this is definitely a topic that needs to be explored further, imo. It’s very exciting, if you ask me. So thanks again for sharing your experience. It could really help a lot of guys out that struggle with the creams, and are applying them twice per day. It might even help guys on injections.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Nothing new here regarding daily fluctuating levels possibly having beneficial effects as it has been stated many times that when using exogenous injectable testosterone regardless of ester used it will in no way mimic the natural endogenous 24 hour circadian rhythm of a healthy young male where testosterone levels peak in the early am and decline in the late afternoon/early evening.....even when one injects daily using long or short acting esters.

When using exogenous testosterone and steady state is achieved levels are elevated 24/7 albeit there is still peak/trough and to what extreme will come down to ones T dose, injection frequency and SHBG levels.

Even when injecting small doses daily sure levels are more stable and the variation between ones peak/trough is minimized compared to injecting once or twice weekly but in many cases many are running troughs in the 800-1000+ ng/dL range.............a young healthy males peak is around 600 ng/dL and as levels decline in the early afternoon/evening trough levels are 20-25% less.

Sure with daily prop injections you will get a quicker spike due to the short acting ester but it is in no way mimicking the natural endogenous T of a healthy young male.

I as many would take a healthy functioning hpta any day over trt but unfortunately we do not have that option!

Gman86

Nothing new here regarding daily fluctuating levels possibly having beneficial effects as it has been stated many times that when using exogenous injectable testosterone regardless of ester used it will in no way mimic the natural endogenous 24 hour circadian rhythm of a healthy young male where testosterone levels peak in the early am and decline in the late afternoon/early evening.....even when one injects daily using long or short acting esters.

When using exogenous testosterone and steady state is achieved levels are elevated 24/7 albeit there is still peak/trough and to what extreme will come down to ones T dose, injection frequency and SHBG levels.

Even when injecting small doses daily sure levels are more stable and the variation between ones peak/trough is minimized compared to injecting once or twice weekly but in many cases many are running troughs in the 800-1000+ ng/dL range.............a young healthy males peak is around 600-800 ng/dL and as levels decline in the early afternoon/evening trough levels are 25-35% less.

Sure with daily prop injections you will get a quicker spike due to the short acting ester but it is in no way mimicking the natural endogenous T of a healthy young male.

I as many would take a healthy functioning hpta any day over trt but unfortunately we do not have that option!

What’s your thoughts on the possibility that fluctuations in testosterone might be more beneficial than having as steady levels as possible?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What’s your thoughts on the possibility that fluctuations in testosterone might be more beneficial than having as steady levels as possible?
I'll chime in to say that fluctuations are probably good when they are daily, but increasingly less good as the cycles get longer. I'm suspecting that peak estradiol goes higher as cycles get longer. I'm a little more optimistic than @madman about simulating diurnal variation with T propionate. It mainly depends on the apparent half life. I think we can get troughs at least 25% off the peaks, but it would be better if we could get 30-50%. That might require an even shorter ester, such as testosterone acetate.

Vitamin_C

Erections and libido rely on many different variables besides androgens. You can have low T and still have great libido/erections, you can have high T and have low libido and poor erections.

You mention weak erections. I personally have found a strong linkage between my fear of erectile issues and low libido. Makes sense when you think about it - why would you allow yourself to want something (or crave it) if you didn’t think you could perform...

That said - are morning erections present? How about spontaneous?

SSHSSA74

I just wanted to update everyone on my current status. I have finally found a testosterone regimen that works for me. I was about to give it all up becasue I had lost my libido on the shots. I tried applying the cream twice a day once in the am and once in the pm. This didn’t work for me either because I couldn’t sleep at night and I still didn’t have libido. Things started coming around finally when I simply applied the full 200mg/g dose on my balls once in the morning and that’s it. There is something to be said about the fluctuating t levels throughout the day. Your body doesn’t want constant t levels and it certainly doesn’t want high t at night. So there you have it. My libido is back and I feel great. Just wanted to let everyone know what works for me.
no shots? just the cream?

Gman86

I just wanted to update everyone on my current status. I have finally found a testosterone regimen that works for me. I was about to give it all up becasue I had lost my libido on the shots. I tried applying the cream twice a day once in the am and once in the pm. This didn’t work for me either because I couldn’t sleep at night and I still didn’t have libido. Things started coming around finally when I simply applied the full 200mg/g dose on my balls once in the morning and that’s it. There is something to be said about the fluctuating t levels throughout the day. Your body doesn’t want constant t levels and it certainly doesn’t want high t at night. So there you have it. My libido is back and I feel great. Just wanted to let everyone know what works for me.

So have you had labs done while on the 200mg ED in the am? And are you still using this dose with success?

SSHSSA74

I was going trough this thread and saw your comment. I
am on 100 2x per day with decent results. I will give it few more weeks and try 200 all at once. Are you still feeling good? What was/is your SHBG when 200 all at once started to make you feel good?

Abuser200

How long did it take to feel the positive effects from doing 200mg all at once in the morning?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me