Starting Sermorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

Starting Sermorelin. Hoping to help with sex drive and well being, but mostly because it can help with connective tissue and bone density. I have a DEXA scan about 6 months ago and results came back as osteopenia (borderline osteoporosis). I am 36 years old. Plus I have high prolactin, so sermorelin seems like the safest option for GH stimulation.

starting out on 1mg daily for about 3 months, then retest and probably titrate down (hopefully titrate down, super expensive) and go from there. I know it is not a magic bullet, so I am trying not to get my hopes up too much. I am thinking about at maybe a year on it, then have another scan. Not sure if cycling will be necessary, whether it is off completely or switch to Ipamorelin for a bit. I have read some different protocols, everyone is different.

Any thoughts?
Do you think a year is long enough to see any bone density difference?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I believe Ipamorelin and Sermorelin work very well when paired together.
Might be something to look into.
As I understand it very few are using Sermorelin in isolation anymore as they just aren't seeing good enough results with it.

LTChris

As I understand it very few are using Sermorelin in isolation anymore as they just aren't seeing good enough results with it.
thanks, i'll keep that in mind. I will go forward with it in isolation for now as it is cost prohibited

probably placebo, but sleep is better after couple days use. either way I will take it

Another Great Day

Hi Sean, I would be interested to learn about any data you may have using Ipamorelin and Sermorelin in combination together. I have searched the internet and came up with no recent articles or more importantly success with increasing IGF-1. I asked posted this question in the peptide section earlier then on Jan 2nd Nelson Vergel posted that it would not be beneficial to use Sermorelin with Ipamorelin, he also provided a few proof sources.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me