Starting again and have a major concern

Buy Lab Tests Online

neighbor nick

New to the forum but have been lurking for a bit. This is my second time starting TRT the first had to be stopped short (1 week) due to getting deployed and not being able to get the proper documentation in time.

This time around they have me on what I am guessing is a pretty standard dosing:
T Cyp 200 mg/mL – 0.35 mL (70mg) IM/SQ twice weekly
HCG 500 IU SQ twice weekly. To reverse/prevent testicular atrophy. Increase Free T.
Anastrozole 0.125 mg one by mouth twice weekly. As needed per elevated E2 symptoms (reviewed with patient).
DHEA 25 mg one by mouth every night. To Decrease SHBG and Raise Free T.
Vitamin D3 5000 IU one by mouth every day. To Decrease SHBG and Raise Free T, and for mood support.
Fish Oil 3-4 grams by mouth every day. For Cholesterol and HDL support. Decrease blood viscosity.

Although I have only been on this regimen for 2 weeks and I know that results aren't going to happen overnight although I do believe that I am having some issues.

First I am sleeping great, never had a deeper sleep in my life that I can remember, just have trouble getting out of bed in the morning. I am normally up and ready to go by 5 a.m. and now I am barley up by 730. Is this normal?

My major concern is ED, before I started TRT I was having nocturnal emissions 2-3 times a month, morning wood nearly everyday and aroused all the time and could masturbate 3-4 times a day easily and I am nearly 38. Now my dick feels dead, I can still orgasm easily, maybe to easily, but my erections are half-mast at best and I can barely last more than 2-3 minutes.

Is this something I need to bring to my doc's attention or just hold off till my next blood draw in 2.5 months?

Attachments

• labresults.pdf
    434.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It takes 6 weeks for testosterone and estrogen levels to reach a stable state, it may take longer for things to fully resolve and start to see changes. Rarely do men nail their dosing on the first try, you will likely be tweaking your protocol over the next several months.

DHEA 25 mg one by mouth every night. To Decrease SHBG and Raise Free T.
That is not true, DHEA does not decrease SHBG/raise Free T. DHEA is much more likely and even moreso at the 25mg dose to convert to Estrogen before it does anything else. Even more than is dependent on the delivery method.

I'd drop the DHEA completely.

Too, HCG does not increase Free T.

You're Dr or other source of info is pretty suspect.

neighbor nick

That is not true, DHEA does not decrease SHBG/raise Free T. DHEA is much more likely and even moreso at the 25mg dose to convert to Estrogen before it does anything else. Even more than is dependent on the delivery method.

I'd drop the DHEA completely.

Too, HCG does not increase Free T.

You're Dr or other source of info is pretty suspect.

Yeah, I don't know they tell me to take this and that, so I do. I copied and pasted that from an email from my Doctor, they are one of the main sponsors on this page. I appreciate your insight.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's kind of hard to tell where your estrogen will be. It wasn't overly high before you started trt and your testosterone wasn't extremely low. Did you have your pre labs in the early morning.

Vince

Super Moderator
Another thought I have, you haven't stated your age. On average younger men do better on clomid that older men. It may be a good idea to look into something like low-dose clomid.

neighbor nick

It's kind of hard to tell where your estrogen will be. It wasn't overly high before you started trt and your testosterone wasn't extremely low. Did you have your pre labs in the early morning.

my pre labs which are attached were early in the morning, I am about to be 38 and I have tried the clomid route before and it didn't agree with me.

Yeah, I don't know they tell me to take this and that, so I do. I copied and pasted that from an email from my Doctor, they are one of the main sponsors on this page. I appreciate your insight.
I know...I have some higher expectations of not doing this cookie-cutter treatment but knowledge is power.

Vince

Super Moderator
my pre labs which are attached were early in the morning, I am about to be 38 and I have tried the clomid route before and it didn't agree with me.
Yes I saw your pre labs, I did miss you age though.
I think you have a good Clinic. I'm surprised that you having ED issues, most likely as Vince Carter stated is related to estrogen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me