Splitting doses 3 times a week???!?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

I have read on here that a lot of people do sub Q injections ‘twice a week’ to manage there T and E. I am starting to read that more and more people are now splitting there injections 3 times a week. Would this help even more to keep T and E at an even level? Because i hate the up and down I have. One or two weeks I will feel like I am 16 all over again. Then for 2-3 weeks I will feel like an 85 year old man who is a sexual. I really just want to be right in the middle. My dose btw is 60mg twice a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooulie12

I also started hcg. But I am worried that it will cause my e2 to spike. I do 250ius once a week. I am suppose to do it twice a week. But like I said I worry about e2 spiking. And I can’t take an AI because I have become to sensitive to them.

BigBamBoo

I do M-W-F injections for my T. I changed from every 3.5 days to try and lower elevated E.

And it seems to have worked....but....I also stopped HCG at the same time and tried to recently add back the HCG and right away got high E issues again.

So I am thinking that HCG is in fact the cause of my E issues. I am secondary and think this could be the cause of why HCG does not really work for me.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm primary, I inject testosterone daily and HCG twice a week.
My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA, 10mg of pregnenolonea and no AI.

Testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

I have read on here that a lot of people do sub Q injections ‘twice a week’ to manage there T and E. I am starting to read that more and more people are now splitting there injections 3 times a week. Would this help even more to keep T and E at an even level? Because i hate the up and down I have. One or two weeks I will feel like I am 16 all over again. Then for 2-3 weeks I will feel like an 85 year old man who is a sexual. I really just want to be right in the middle. My dose btw is 60mg twice a week.
It can help but most if predicated on your SHBG...what is yours at?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me