Side effects help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TravisO

Hello, I'm in need of an explanation or support to resolve a problem relating to my trt experience. I'm 45 years old today, 6ft 1in, 165lbs, very fit, low body fat, excellent cardio with physical activity. I was diagnosed with low testosterone with a total testosterone level of 127. My rheumatologist did the diagnosis and prescribed androgel 1.62%. I trusted him because he's been a life saver on my psoriatic arthritis. Week 1 I was starting to feel a bit more energy, morning erections and sleeping the best I've EVER slept before. Week 2, I started having heart palpitations and shortness of breath to an extreme amount. I found out that my rheumatologist had only tested my blood for total testosterone, no other hormones were checked. I decided to see a reputable endocrinologist all the while I'm still extremely winded. He's not familiar with shortness of breath being a common side effect with trt but tells me to stop the androgel immediately. He plans to run a full panel in 2 weeks but needs my system to be back at its natural level before he can get an accurate test. I've only been off the androgel for 4 days but my shortness of breath is so bad that I went to the emergency room yesterday. Chest x-ray, ekg, blood work all ruled out any serious heart/lung concerns. Meanwhile, I'm completely out of breath after climbing 1 flight of steps, walking across a parking lot or while bending over to tie my shoes. If this is an allergic reaction I hope it resolves itself soon because it's beginning to depress me. I went from low energy and no sex drive to a much scary problem now. Thanks in advance. Travis..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

I was taking a compounded topical cream ointment for my knees when I started AndroGel. I don't know if it was AndroGel or the high blood pressure med they put me on Benicar but I broke out in a severe rash on both knees. I mean like itching, and crusting. I'm wondering if you're on medication if it's not a reaction to one of the other ones you're taking. It does list though that a side effect is shortness of breath.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me