should we avoid fruits in our diet?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rydrax

when it comes to veggies, fruits and sugar. is it better to avoid them for healthy T? (talking about sugar inside fruits and veggie)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Because I'm on a low-carb diet, which I've been out for many years. I don't eat any fruit and only eat non-starchy vegetables.

BenM

Generally no. Fruit is good for you and full of micronutrients and fibre. Like any food group though, just don't overeat it. Everything in moderation :)

Obviously if you're doing low carb most fruits will be off the table. But that's not everyone.

jdthoosier

I routinely eat 3 or 4 fruits per day, but I always make sure I have a fat with it. I'll eat a banana with some nut butter, or have blueberries on my oatmeal along with walnuts/pumpkin seeds.

dnfuss

when it comes to veggies, fruits and sugar. is it better to avoid them for healthy T? (talking about sugar inside fruits and veggie)
I will leave it to others with specific expertise to comment on any relationship between ingestion of sugar (including fruit sugar) and endogenous testosterone levels. That aside, in general, my view would be that if you naturally always have completely normal non-diabetic blood sugars (lucky you), then enjoy fruits (and other sugars and carbohydrates) whenever you so desire. If your blood sugars are otherwise, then a low-carbohydrate diet is indicated and fruits typically should be avoided.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me